chapter four 🔞

playing with fire

"rain is the best kind of weather!" jeongin argues.

"no you idiot, cloudy beats rain any day." seungmin retorts. mari couldn't say why they were arguing about the weather, mostly because she was nearly falling asleep during the whole ordeal. her head flopping onto jisung's shoulder.

"you sleepy?" he asks. she nods. "i think it's time for bed." jisung says to everyone, gesturing to the half asleep mari on his shoulder. all the guys pouted at her squished sleeping face. it was around three in the morning and everyone was definitely a little tired. eventually everyone goes to their respective rooms, except for chan and jisung who shared their room, they wanted to help mari get settled into her room before they went to theirs.

jisung slightly shook the sleepy girl, enough to make her conscious enough to walk to the room. once the two males walk her to it, they allow her to crawl into the bed on her own before jisung turns on the ceiling fan and chan turns off the light. they quietly shut the door, assuming she would be fast asleep within seconds. the two boys then make their way to their own room, which was right next to mari's, only a wall separated them.

"how was your weekend with mari?" chan asked, knowing the two were best friends and jisung would spend any free time he had with her.

"great as usual." jisung happily replies. "though she got weird when i nearly caught her masturbating." he giggles and chan furrows his brows. "i think she has some weird kink or something." he adds, causing chan to burst into laughter.

"doesn't she usually tell you those things though?" chan asks.

"usually yeah, this one must be new." he teases.

"you should invite her around here more."

"i do, but she's not keen on sneaking around." jisung clicks his tongue. chan nods understandingly. the two boys silently get in their beds, closing their eyes and going to sleep. completely unaware of what was about to go down in the room next to them.

mari had been stirring in her sleep for a while, unwanted thoughts and images taking over her brain. she hadn't been able to get the smut out of her head no matter how hard she tried, she wanted to finish it. and after an hour or two of tossing and turning in the comfy bed, she decided. fuck it. she thought. pulling her phone from the nightstand and opening up the app. the story from yesterday loading up in the same dreadful spot she closed it in. she squeezed her eyes shut, already feeling her core tighten at the thought of touching herself to this again.

something about it gave her an extra rush of adrenaline. even more so knowing that jisung himself was sleeping right on the other side of the wall. it only made her more excited as her eyes scanned over the lewd words, refreshing her memory on the dirty scene being written out before her. she was playing with fire, reading smut about her best friend was bad enough, but doing it in an apartment full of eight guys, seven of which were best friends with her best friend, and one of which was her best friend.

but something about the way she couldn't stop thinking about it, desperately wanting to finish it no matter how much she tried to push it to the back of her mind. the way she got an adrenaline rush when she almost got caught, but didn't. she didn't fully understand her desires, but she really had no intention of diving into that right now. all she wanted was to finish this smutty scene while simultaneously finishing on her fingers. she convinced herself that finishing to any type of spicy content would have satisfied her, but that didn't stop her from sticking to one written about her best friend.

"jisung dived once again into mari's wet folds. groaning deeply. the vibrations coming from his lips nearly sending her over the edge. she became painfully aware of his sweaty, fit body thrusting into her. mari's legs going numb everytime he would bottom out." mari read the words on the page carefully, as if to take in every single detail, imagining it all perfectly. her hand already buried deep into jisung's sweatpants, middle finger making circles around her sensitive clit.

as the words on the page got dirtier, so did the way she touched herself. she was lost in her own world, slowing the way her fingers pumped into her wetness when she would read how jisung was slowing his thrusts. she would subconsciously whine at the same time the book version of herself did. she bit her lip, closing her eyes as she let her imagination take over the rest. thankful that she was truly able to picture a sweaty jisung, this perk only making her imagination run more and more wild as she practically grinded on her own fingers. blissfully unaware of how loud her moans and whines were getting. however, jisung was not blissfully unaware.

the boy had woken up minutes before, thinking he was hearing mari crying. but as his body awakened more, he concluded that she was moaning. though they had been best friends for years, he had never heard her moan. they've talked about sex, what they like, what they don't like, and even more lewd things. but hearing her in the act was a new thing to him. he was shocked at how needy she sounded. it took nearly everything in him to not get up and watch. he was certain he could sneak in the room undetected, her attention was probably elsewhere.

"jisung..." his eyes shot wide open hearing his name called in such a needy way. he felt his stomach doing flips as his name was followed by multiple hitched moans and deep breaths. he listened intently, his own breathing becoming heavy as he the sounds died out. indicating to him that she had just finished. as he felt his member twitch in his pants he began to wonder if she had really called his name. and if she had, he wondered why, and he also wondered why it made him feel the way it did. the boy nearly running into her room, a sudden urge to replace her fingers with his own, something he had never though about when it came to her.

he took a few deep breaths, calming himself down, and frankly trying to forget the whole thing. he wanted to fall back asleep, but it was apparent that his brain would not be turning off for the rest of the night. he needed to know why she called his name. and he had every intention of making sure he found out.