Chapter 2

"Princess, it's time for the ceremony," Lucy spoke up from behind Yuna.  Yuna was lazily lounging on her couch careless of how she was supposed to act.  She was stumped on her plan and she hated that.
"Thank you, you're free to go Lucy," Yuna said softly smiling up at Lucy, bowing to the princess exited Yuma's bedroom. Yuna stood up grabbing her diamond hair clip.  It was her favorite, it was her mothers.  Her biological mothers, Lily, was her mothers name.  Melissa was her stepmother and aka. the queen is also known as her stepbrother, Charles' mother.  Yuna's mother died only when she was 5 so she didn't know that much about her mother. 

Snapping out of her thoughts Yuna exited her room walking, a guard right behind her.  Her father had set up a ceremony for one of the kingdom's generals.  Owen Blackbourne, one of the best generals in our kingdom. In the world there are a rare amount of people that are special.  Like werewolves but they have the choice to let people see them shift or not.  He was a Werewolf. He risked his life and fought by himself in the war with only a +100.  And he and many other knights had returned from a war.

As she entered a ceremony room with a balcony where her brother was standing right next to the entrance a guard right next to him. 

"Charles," Yuna spoke, acknowledging him after she arrived next to him. 

"Yuna," Her brother replied, not even taking a glance at her.

Yuna and her step brother always had rivalry over who could do what better but the river alt was never a fun sibling like one more like forbidden rivalry. 

"Children you have arrived," The familiar voice of the king was bombed throughout the room.  The two siblings turned around bowing to the majestic king. 

"Father, It's so nice to see you," Yuna said, acknowledging the king before her brother could. 

"My darling Yuna, I hope you're not mad at me, at my choice," The King spoke, stepping forward holding his arms open. 

"Not at all, Your highness," Yuna lied, hugging him before pulling away. "Your highness, I have a request if you allow me. My king , I would like to be the one to present the badge of honor to General Blackbourne."

Before the king could answer her brother let out an outburst of refusal, "How can you say that only the King can give someone the badge of honor!"

"Enough, Charles have you forgotten who's presence you're in," The king beloved sent a glare to him.

"Thank very much my lord," Yuna said happily, her scheme has been working, to piss him off.  Sending a small smirk to her brother she stepped back from her father as he walked to the balcony door ready to address his speech.Walking out before their father the siblings stood on each side of their father.  Yuna zoning out her fathers speech snapping out of it she looked up when her father called her name.

"My daughter Princess Yuna will have the honor of presenting the badge of honor to General Blackbourne," The King spoke, gesturing to her, stepping aside.  Yuna stepped forward, bowing to her father. 

"Hello my dear fellow people, I would like to say a small word.  Our kingdom surely owes a lot to General Blackbourne.  He risked his life for our kingdom and so many other knights did and we also owe the same gratitude to those knights.  Under General Blackbourne protection the sun has always shined and will continue shing under his protection," Yuna stated as the crowded wet while she smiled before continuing, "General Blackbourne is a significant, that is part of honor and with this badge," Yuna spoke, gesturing her right hand to the badge that was in a case held by a guard. 

"He will be a part of something that is greater , he will be a part of our kingdom and will have a greater power." Yuna spoke, grazing her eyes over the huge crowd.