Chapter 1: Statue

A young adult woman groaned as her alarm clock began to beep rapidly. She opened her eyes, yawned, and reached for it, shutting it off immediately. She yawned once more as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She stretched and nearly caught a painful cramp in her leg, causing her to immediately stop stretching. 

Once everything was done, she got off the bed and head down to eat cornflakes with milk. She was listening to the news when suddenly, something new has been found. Some kind of a statue falcon. It will now be held for studies. Y/N got a feeling in her gut that it was not just a statue. Ever since her time on Cybertron, her sire studies together with her about other Cybertronians that can transform into wild animals... They were called the Maximals. They lost their planet thanks to Unicron and were forced to hide in another planet but it's unknown where. Something told Y/N that it was Earth. 

Y/N immediately finished her breakfast before dressing up and went off towards the building where her friend, Elena, worked. She was someone that studies ancient stuff that has been found in the world. Y/N took great interest in learning about ancient times when humans lived at the time. It can be like Ancient Egypt, Ancient Rome, and much other stuff. it was thanks to both her sire and her carrier that she took an interest in them about Earth since her mother is from that planet. 

Y/N entered the building and saw Elena looking at the falcon statue. She walked over to the beautiful black woman and greets her. "Hey, Elena. What is that?"

Elena looked at Y/N and gave her a quick greeting hug before letting her go. "Oh, nothing. The police are handling a break-in situation and this falcon statue is new and brought here to be studied."

Y/N took a look at the statue. It indeed looks like an ancient one but something that humans can't probably make. Why? Because this one symbol caught her attention. It was not something like Ancient Egypt where people communicated with hieroglyphs. She already knew that. That symbol... belonged to the Maximals. As I said, she studied with her sire about them. Her eyes went wide upon seeing the Maximals symbol. They were here? On Earth? But where? She wanted to know. 

"Y/N? Are you ok?" Elena asked worriedly. 

Y/N nodded and that's when the assistant woman came up to Elena and spoke to her. Rude, much? Y/N puts on some gloves and gently took over the statue. Not only did the symbol of the Maximals catch her attention but also this code... It has to be definitely a code. After this assistant, Julian, walked out, Y/N caught Elena writing the code in the palm of her hand. Y/N's eyes glowed blue. This was definitely just the beginning...