Chapter 2: Transwarp Key

Y/N stayed with Elena the whole time as she decided to help her find the answers, even though she already knew that they belonged to the Maximals... I mean the symbol and the code. Y/N began to think what might mean the code. As she saw Elena and Julian talking, Y/N zoned out and once she closed her eyes, she saw a vision. She got shocked but didn't move. She saw the Maximals fighting against a strong Terrorcon warrior named Scourge. He worked as a servant to Unicron. Y/N then saw that the gorilla escaped his planet together with other Maximals towards Earth after their leader sacrificed himself to let others escape. It looked like the gorilla held a... Transwarp Key.

Y/N heard someone calling her name but she paid attention to how the Maximals hid the key in the falcon statue. 

"Y/N!"

The girl snapped herself awake and there was Elena in front of her, looking worriedly at the hybrid. "Are you ok? You just zoned out."

Y/N decided to lie and smile with a nod. "Just thinking about my stuff."

Elena nodded. "Wanna come with me to study more about the statue?"

"Sure."

Both girls went to another room and Y/N watched how Elena put on a white coat along with some stuff like a pen, notebook, papers, and a clipboard. After some tests, Y/N was looking out in the window and noticed that there would be a storm soon. That's when Elena gasped and Y/N became immediately alerted that when she turned around, her eyes went wide. The statue was no more. Instead, there was something long and metal that was glowing yellow. It was the key that she had been learning years ago! You know, the Transwarp Key?

"A Transwarp Key..," Y/N mumbled under her breath. 

Later~

Y/N still couldn't believe that this key was lost thousands of years ago and now that it's finally here, the Cybertronians will do anything to get their servos on this to return home but there is only one piece here while the other remains hidden... Somewhere here or out there. As Y/N watched Elena taking notes, the power suddenly ran out. This caused both the girls to look up and look suspiciously around. Elena tried to click on the button to try and activate the light but nothing. 

Y/N felt like she was in Fnaf: Security Breach where the lights got out when a new hour hits the clock. But that isn't important right now. She felt there was a danger lurking outside. But who could it be? 

"Hello?" Elena called gently out.

Y/N walked up to her and stayed by her side. Maybe there was someone there? But what if they were completely alone? Elena looked quite scared and Y/N laid her hand on her shoulder to comfort her, to which the woman looked grateful. Elena grabbed her stuff such as her notebooks and Y/N watched how she hesitated to grab the Transwarp Key too before she cussed under her breath and took the key gently. Y/N was glad she did that because the key needs to be in safe hands.

"Come on, Y/N!" Elena whispered hard at her and the girl followed her immediately towards the exit door.