🔞 Part 17 🔞

YN : "I... I didn't think of that."

Jimin : "Is that right? So who were you showing that face full of joy? Yn, I'm warning you, you can only be my assistant in front of others."

You bit your lip and didn't say anything.

Jimin : "I only helped you because I didn't want you to embarrass the Park family, do you understand?"

The warm and sweet Jimin is back to how he was before, cold and intolerant of others. No wonder his mood suddenly changed.

He said he bought the entire shopping mall for you, but in reality, it was all for the Park family's reputation.

To think you felt happy about it.

Now that Jimin revealed your thoughts, you didn't know what else to do other than feel embarrassed.

Chul, who was following both of you, naturally overheard the conversation. He shook his head disapprovingly at Jimin's words. After working with Jimin for many years, he knew that Jimin wasn't someone who cared about the Park family's reputation

Otherwise, he wouldn't do things his way, no matter what others said.

However, his words seemed a bit harsh for a lady like you.

Seeing that your mood had subsided and your steps had slowed, Chul stepped forward and asked..

Chul : “Ms. Yn, do you want me to take charge?”

You reacted after hearing Chul and you shook your head..

YN : "No need. I can do that."

Then you remembered the contract for the mall and handed it to Jimin.

Jimin raised his eyebrows and sneered.

Jimin : "Are you trying to pretend with me?"

YN : "What?"

You asked, confused.

When you saw his wry smile, you finally understood what he meant. You pressed your lips and suppressed your restless heart. As soon as your watery eyes returned to their normal expressionless state, you answered..

YN : “I know you were just acting, but I still want to thank you. Now that it's over, of course I have to return the envelope to you.”

You couldn't believe that Jimin would buy the entire shopping mall to give it to you.

Even if he bought it for you, that doesn't mean you wants it.

Jimin always considered your a vain person. If you accept the contract, in Jimin's eyes, his impression of you will be like nailed to an iron plate.

Jimin : “I don’t take back the things I give.”

You stopped moving. You pursed your lips and said firmly..

YN : “I won't take what doesn't belong to me.”

Jimin fell silent. After a moment, a hint of sarcasm appeared in his deep eyes, and he sneered..

Jimin : "Oh?"

YN : “I know that in your eyes, I am a woman who will do anything to get what she wants. If you are such a person, you must not give me something like that. Otherwise, you will help me achieve my goal?”

Jimin : “Woman, your appetite is that small?”

You choked and bit your lip angrily.

YN : "Of course not!"