𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Our lips continue to collide into each other and I felt a jolt of electricity course through my body

Our lips continue to collide into each other and I felt a jolt of electricity course through my body. His kiss was gentle yet passionate, as if he had been waiting for this moment just as long as I had. His hand cradled my face and I leaned into him, wanting to be as close as possible.

Our kiss felt like it lasted an eternity, and yet it was over too soon. My stomach started growling signalling my hunger and I felt my face heat up.

As we pulled away, I could see the same longing in his eyes that I felt in mine. I knew in that moment that this was just the beginning of something special. My stomach growled again and my voice hitched in embarrassment.

Leo laughes. "Let's get some food in your stomach." We both walk out of my room and my stomach continues to growl at the amazing smell coming from the kitchen.

The sun has already gone down and I admire the lovely view from the huge windows. I look over the dining table to see that he cooked a Teriyaki Chicken and Broccoli.

We both take our seats facing each other. I start digging in and remember my mom's words from when I was younger floating in my heat you didn't say grace. I smiled to myself and silently prayed in my head. I continued eating.

"I'm going back to my dad's tomorrow for the afternoon." I inform Leo as he nods.

*After Xara left*

*After Xara left*

I close the front door after waving goodbye to her. I sighed and walk back to the living room. I see Brandon come from downstairs with a black hoodie and hands it over to me.

"Uhm you can change into this when you get ready for bed." Brandon speaks.

"But it's 18:42 plus I'm comfortable with my clothes I'll sleep in them. "

"I know but...just take it." I grab it from his hands and place them onto the couch as I also take a seat.

I fold my arms over my breasts and look at Brandon when he talk a seat adjacent from me. "Now I need to know why did my daughter got so angry just an hour ago? What on earth have you been up to? And I need the truth because I'm not gonna listen to someone bullshit that my daughter is just a teenager." I questioned.

Brandon sighs and places his hands over his face. "I've been going on blind dates with different women."

"And that's what's making here upset." I muttered.

"Yeah and I don't understand—."

"You should understand. I'm sure non of your blind dates knew you have a daughter. She told about me that other incident with that white racist woman." I speak slower to try a control my temper.

"I'm trying to understand but I can't just tell her about a women that I just met." He complains.

"You're dumb. You're so ducking dumb, do you know that?" "No. I'm not finished. I was also in a stage where I was meeting people. I always let Xara know that I'm finding a step father for her, so that she won't come home from school to a stranger in the house.

She knew I was seeing people and going on dates. All my dates knew I have a child but they didn't have to meet her unless I was sure the our relationship was progressing. I never kept anything from my daughter and from the guys I was speaking to.

Unlike for you, she has to come home with women calling her in racial slurs , ones who judge her and be so rude to her! She has to deal with all your lies and secrets!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"And you don't understand?" I scoff. "Do you ever ask yourself how she feels or how your dates feel with your lies?" I question.

"At least if you're trying to find someone then at least let her know. So things don't get out hand." I sigh.

"Do you like Rhea?" I ask.

I watch Brandon nod with a small smile forming on his face. "Yeah, we were just fooling around in the beginning but I feel like there's something."

"There's something my ass. Did you see the way you just dismissed like she was some hoe?" I scoff.

"I didn't mean to come off as rude or ignorant she's just someone who's really into pda and you were here so. She kinda needed to be excused but I really like her and I was planning on telling her that I have a daughter." He replies.

"Good, you and Xara owe each other an apology and you also need to apologise to Rhea and tell her to dress appropriately when she hears people knocking on the door."

"Yeah, sure." He chuckled. "So how have things been over the past few years?"

"Shitty."

"Damn." He muttered.

"Don't say damn. Where have you been over the past few years." I fold my arms.

"I thought Xara told you about it. Since you talked."

"It's not my daughter's responsibility to do so."

"Look. I didn't have a choice. My parents forced me to come back and threw me in a boarding school here in London. They took everything I had of yours and tried to erase you from my life. I couldn't get ahold of you in any way."

"All these 17 years?"

"I've sent letters Mila and never received anything back."

"Your parents got me evicted and I had to live in a shelter for 2 months. I worked at a strip club and sold my body for your daughter to eat a full meal and have knew clothes. She couldn't go to kindergarten and my boss had to teach to her and I had to sleep with him in return. So Brandon my years have been really shitty!"

"I'm really sorry. I lived in pain. I thought I would never see you two ever again and I'm willing to do everything to fix things. I'll pay for all Xara's expenses, you don't have to do anything and you can stay till you get yourself together or even for as long as you want and you don't have to pay me back."

"Why would I pay you back? You owe me and Xara for those 17 years you've missed." I scoff as he chuckled.

"I'm just glad we have things kind of sorted."

"Yeah me too." Then Brandon does the unexpected and and takes me in his arms and gives the warmest embrace and that makes my mind rewind back to the times where things were tough in our lives. He was there to hug me all the time and make and promise that we'd made things work.

I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him tighter not wanting to let go but the door opened aggressively. We got off from each other to see Rhea enter and freeze from what she just witnessed.

"Uhm. I-I forgot my nursing badge." She walks past us and shuffles up the stairs.

"Can I go see Xara's room?"I ask. Brandon nods. "Yeah sure it's three doors down. I'll just start making dinner."

I make my way up the second floor and start counting the first door. I see Rhea exit the first bedroom assuming it was Brandon's master bedroom. I senf and quick smile before I pass but she stops in front of me. "Look. I don't care that you were Brandon's baby mama but you need to know some boundaries. I don't need to you as a distraction in our life." I smiles rudely.

"Must be sad to be a one night stand. You're in my way." I walk past her hitting her shoulder carelessly as I made my way to Xara's room.

AN: Do we like Xara's mom?
Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to comment and vote. I made new character aesthetics on my Instagram go check them out. If you guys want me to post them on here just lmk. <33