The Final Chapter

Hey Smoots

This isn't a OneShot lol.

I've put this on my announcements but I know that I have some readers who don't follow me so I'm putting it here too. 

Soldier Poet King is my last MCYT story, OneShot anything. 

I'm still in the fandoms, but honestly it's so exhausting to write about them. I've been liking lately not specifying characters or going too much depth into it at all, and I'll be posting some of those on here, because I know I have more readers on Wattpad but I'm beginning to transition into AO3 like permanently. (I'll leave a link to my page below) 

My account will still stay up, of course. There's so many memories for me attached to it, and I've met a lot of people off it, some better than others. And I still want people to be able to read my stories even if they don't have AO3.

But genuinely AO3 just seems like a way more- relaxed platform. And I feel like there are less negative stereotypes attached to it, cause I swear whenever I tell someone I write on Wattpad they immediately assume I write something saucy or y/n fics which I don't. (Though I do have a character called y/n which doesn't stand for your name that's literally her legal name in a shitpost fic I'm currently writing as a side project for when I'm feeling bored and unhinged) 

Another reason I've decided to move away from MCYT is because my interests have expanded beyond there and so has my mindset. I'm interested in new things, and I'm really interested in having like- a life lol. 

I joined Wattpad as a kid who had three friends who I never saw because they were always busy and I was homeschooled. I was feeling all depressed and angsty and I discovered a new way of meeting people and making friends, whilst also sharing my writing with the world. The internets dangerous though, and while it did help me discover more about myself, it also led me too far into self discovery at a very young age, into areas, I admit I was out of my depth in. Self diagnosis is scary and not something you should be doing with information off the internet, though that can help as a start. 

Though, I've grown and changed, and my life has grown and changed with me. 

I've explored and experimented with my gender identity and sexuality which has been an absolutely wild and wonderful path, but I think I've hit the spot now, and I've got amazing friends online and irl, my family is being super supportive, I've got a relationship down, my physical health (but not immune system fuck that) is awesome rn, I've got medications down, I'm in therapy because therapy's good for everything and everyone and my therapist is awesome, I'm in an incredible relationship with an amazingly beautiful human which I won't disclose more about because I want to keep that pretty private cause it's ✨personal✨, I'm looking for jobs, and I'm no longer an angsty teen because I'm always stuck on the internet, I'm also doing other shit with my friends, which means I'm laughing and living and finding cool clothes and food I like and having a personality and it's cool as fuck. 

So genuinely from one person to another, go outside. Go touch some grass. Get some hobbies. Be offline. Think about life. Have little existential crises from it. Go crazy cleaning your bathroom. Remember stupid shit about your friends and scare them with it later. Ask someone to go for a drive with you. Get a life and enjoy it. 

Go offline. 

Offline is good every once in a while. 

And I'm learning that. And I think you should go learn that too. 

Lots of Love /p

Ace

Link to my ao3:

 https://archiveofourown.org/users/writey_vhs

Link to my Spotify (you'll enjoy it give it a chance) : 

https://open.spotify.com/user/tiffanystubbin?si=W2WIvmGtRIqPX6f7_DD_0w