Why is he back?!

-me- Hello readers! We know we all left off with a cliff hanger,so here you are! We all know in the other part of this torture of a fan fiction. Sun hid a deep secret from moon,he wrote things he thought about himself,so let's continue shall we..? :D 

        "I'm not telling you moon,I'll be going now" sun said walking back towards the balcony, sun sits on his bed for a bit. He starts to tear up curling up in a ball. "STUPID STUPID STUPID!.." sun yelled,"boo~" ??? Said. "GAH!" Sun falls off his bed and lands on the floor. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Sun yelled confused. "Oh come on..I can't torture my old friend?.." ??? Said.

       "...im not your 'friend' and i never will be..." sun said quietly. "What's up with you?" ??? Said. "Listen eclipse..I'm not in the fucking mood," sun said angrily. Eclipse walks closer to the distressed sun, "jeez, you need therapy?" Eclipse asked just to anger sunrise. "I SAID IM NOT IN THE MOOD ECLIPSE! NOW FUCK OFF" Sunrise yelled and stormed off trying not to cry, "damn..what the fuck happened since I was gone..?" Eclipse wondered, Eclipse starts to follow sun very quietly. "Your such an idiot sun!.." sun said, his voice all shakey and high pitched. "Stop crying!..crybaby.." sun said to himself "what did they do to him..?" Eclipse thought. "What did they do to you?.." Eclipse asked sun, sun turns around to face eclipse. "You heard me..?" Sun replied. Eclipse nods. "Please don't say a thing about this..." sun said. "I can't promise anything~..but..I will..only this once.." Eclipse said, "deal?" Eclipse asked "..fine.." sun agreed to the deal.