...E-Eclipse..~ (im sorry-)

[Me] hi (●’◡’●)ノ. Let's continue bc yes.

Time: 10:00
Location: superstar daycare.

Suns pov☀️:
Last night was...painful.. Can't really remember what happened but something did. Eclipse was still asleep. Well. Maybe. He looked peaceful. Unlike most of the time.. Usually he looked frustrated. But I don't really care about that at the moment. I kiss eclipse on the forehead and get up, I stretch for a bit then stop, I get dressed and go down into the ballpit. "Moony! Sunny's awake! Hi sunny!" Lunar said to me waving, I wave back at lunar and walk toward where lunar is standing. "You look tired" Moon said crossing his arms, "yeah.. Didn't get that much sleep.." I said my voice sounding rough and breaky. Lunar motions that he wants to be picked up, I pick lunar up carefully because I don't wanna drop him. "Wheres kc? He said he was gonna try and help me with writing" lunar said, "I don't know where he went Lulu" I said, "well, we should probably hurry and get stuff ready for the kids" moon said, me and lunar nod.

~~~~time skip~~~~~
Time: 4:15
Location: Suns bedroom

Eclipse pov:
I was just laying down on Suns bed until sun comes in, I sit up and noticed that he looks really stressed.. "You okay?" I ask, sun looks at me, it looks like he's been crying.. "Yeah..i'm okay.." sun said quietly. I get up and walk toward sun, I grab his waist gently. "You sure?" I asked, "yes..im sure.." Sun said, it was obvious he was lying.. I give him a gentle kiss on the lips, "Okay, how about you get some rest" I said. Sun nods, I place him on the bed. Sun lays down and curls up into a ball. There is definitely something wrong.. I sit down next to and put my hand on Suns shoulder, "are you sure you're okay? And your not just lying to me?" I asked. Sun nods probably not wanting to talk. "Okay.." I said, sun closes his eyes.maybe he's trying to sleep? I thought, but that wasn't the case.. I saw a tear fall from Suns eye, sun wipes the tear away, I grab his waist and set him down on my lap.

Suns pov☀️:
..eclipse has just placed me on his lap, I am very confused and scared at the moment.. "Darling, tell me truthfully.. Are you okay?" Eclipse asked moving my hair out of my face. I don't say anything, "darling please.." Eclipse said, it was obvious that he was concerned. "..im scared.." I said, eclipse looks confused. "Why?" Eclipse asked, "I..dont Wanna talk about it.." I said, "that's okay.. Just as long as I know your okay" eclipse said, I place my head on his shoulder and I close my eyes. Eclipse places a hand on my head and rubs my back.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~
Time: 6:08
Location:Suns room.

Suns pov☀️:
I open my eyes to see eclipse. I look up and meet his eyes. "Morning darling" Eclipse said, "hi.." I said. Eclipse kisses my head and rubs my back, "morning.." I said, I sit up and eclipse moves me on to his lap. I'm pretty confused, eclipse kisses me again, just more aggressively.. I break the kiss, too tired for this at the moment "l-lets not.. W-We just woke up.." I note, it is 6:10PM anyway.. "Hm, alright~" eclipse answered

Lunar✨☀ POV:
Me and moony were currently cleaning up the daycare, and I was getting pretty angry.. So I snapped : "FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING BARRELS!" I blurted, moon stares at me for a second then blinks, "you okay?" Moon asked, I realize what I said, and thought for a second, "yup" I replied, still sort of annoyed