Shopping, really?

"Well shit" Anya thought as she started up at the ceiling in boredom.

She had lost track of time since she yelled at the top of her lungs in the hope that she would get someone's attention, it seemed that her 'genius' plan had crashed and burned horribly.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," Anya muttered to herself angrily as she slammed her hands hopelessly into the cloud-like mattress. A couple of days ago she had been performing with the most important people in her life, looking forward too her upcoming musical career and now....now she was most definitely not there.

"Ughhhhh," Anya groaned as she got up and started pacing her room angrily. She had no plan b, no second chance, she hadn't thought she would need one. Back to the drawing board.
Vents? Anya looked down at herself, and sighed. She was certainly below average height but she somehow doubted that she could fit through the air con.

Anya was just considering a risky jump out of her window into a nearby rose bush when her door was heavily thumped. Anya's heart leapt in joy as she ran over to her door and yelled, "Oh thank god! I thought I was about to starve to death!" She tugged on the door, "Hey! Open the door!"

"Anya," A gentle sounding voice she recognised as Casper came from beyond the door, "If we open the door you have to promise not to try and jump us again."

"Me?!" Anya said in mock shock, "I would never do that to my brothers."

"Okay then..." Casper said as he cracked the door open to reveal himself and Gideon in the small gap, with what seemed like an entire buffet of food with them.

"Umm wow," Anya said as she took in all the food. They had everything from pop tarts to half a roast chicken. "You brought food."

"Casper couldn't decide what you would like," Gideon said as he somehow carried a fruit bowl, chips, salsa and waffles in his massive arms, "So this happened."

"Okay then," Anya widened the door and stepped to the side and gestured her arm vaguely, "I suppose you should come in, we need to talk anyway."

Casper happily went to step forward but was promptly stopped by Gideon's arm across his chest.

"We are happy to come in," Gideon started, "But there is nothing more to discuss, you are our sister, so Washington is the place that you belong."

"But-" Anya started before she was cut off.

"If this is all you were yelling for we will leave," Gideon said as he turned to go.

"No! No, please I just want some pop tarts," Anya said as she leapt forward and desperately grabbed his arm.

Gideon suddenly stopped and Anya felt his arms tense until she thought they would snap.

"Sorry, sorry," Anya said, raising her arms in a peace making gesture, "I over-reacted, I just really want some food okay."

After his arm had been released, Gideon stiffly walked farther into the room and over to the desk, gently placing the food down on its hard, baby pink surface.
Casper did not take as much of a calm approach, instead choosing to take a couple long strides into the room and dumping his armful of food on the desk, sending a variety of snacks flying onto the floor.

"You dimwit," Gideon stormed as he hit his younger brother over the head.

"Hey! Hey! Don't- Ah stop!" Casper yelled, acting very unlike a fully grown man.

"Um hey...uh...you guys can stop... it really doesn't matt- wait. Did you just stay Washington!" Anya spluttered from her spot at the door.

Gideon paused at very briefly had a slightly scared look in his eyes before he straightened himself and fixed his suits cuff before saying, "Yes, it seems I did."

"Washington!" Anya shrieked, making her brothers shrink back slightly in fear, as if they were afraid of her. Good, Anya thought, They should be, "Washington? I thought we might be in Martha's Vineyard or something, but Washington?"

"But-" Casper started before he was cut off by her tirade.

"Haha- no! no buts! You stole me for New York and not only removed me from my band but you moved me ACROSS THE COUNTRY!" She ended her little rant at a scream that rattled the windows.

"Shopping!" Casper yelled suddenly, taking a large step forward.

Anya blinked in confusion before saying, "Shopping, really?"

"We thought you might to go shopping... with us," Casper said as a bright smile took over his face, obviously pleased with his idea.

"Wha- No I don't want to go shopping with you," Anya said before Gideon spoke up.

"It is already arranged, we will all be leaving in 30 minutes, I assume that is enough time for you to eat and get ready?"

"I don't think you are listening to me! I'm not in the mood for shopping with four people I only just met-" Anya stopped as an idea formed in her mind and a small smile crept across her face before she continued, "Actually, that is a great idea, 30 minutes will be more than enough time."

Gideon blinked, he had obviously anticipated more of a fight, but he cleared away his shock with a cough and said, "Right, someone will come get you."

"Fabulous," Anya said with a bright smile as her brothers slowly walked out of her bedroom, shooting confused glances at her as they went.

As Anya closed the door she couldn't help doing a little happy dance, now all she needed was a cap, sunglasses, a hoodie and... a thousand dollars.

Hope you guys are enjoying this story! Also I have been getting a lot of messages asking where I am from :) So, any guesses?