Part 4: "Waiting Room"

Days passed, or that's what it felt like.

Liam was walking around the Plane as he saw everyone talking to eachother. Scenty was doing her yoga classes with the new objects that Airy had spawned in earlier, everyone was very peaceful today and Liam smiled. That was until Airy dropped down a huge wooden pot and filled it with some water. "Helloo contestants.. Todays challenge is.. Make sure your team stays floating on.. The water.. Backpacks team will go first.. Sooo readyy.." As Airy was going to say go, Liam looked at the cast. "Take the cast off.. TAKE THE CAST OFF!" Liam shouted and Soda bottle and scenty quickly went to Liam as the 3 of them tried to take the cast off. "Airy! Wait don't let them go yet! Airy! Airy w-"
It was already too late. Liam was teleported to the high log.

"AIRY!" Liam screamed right as he splashed in the pool of water.

Liam's mind was slowly losing itself as he couldn't hold his breath any longer, it was getting to long as Scenty swam down trying to save Liam from drowning but it was already too late as Liam lost his conciousness. His hand slowly falling down and closing his eyes and everything.. Liam opened his eyes with panic as he looked around the environment he was in, everything was colorful, where was he? He looked behind him and saw 2 chairs and a little table with a radio, along with a Toothpaste person sitting there. All Liam could really do right now was just sit down on the other couch and so he did, it was comforting until he was spawned back in the plane. The look of despair filled his face and he fell to his knees as Soda bottle and Scenty ran up to him. Shaking him and shouting in worry. "Backpack?! Backpack are you okay!? What happened?? Backpack!? Backpack!" The shout of cries and worries filled the sky as Liam couldn't respond, he was filled with such despair and he just stood still there on his knees. As he felt like he was about to burst out crying from the lost freedom he had just now. Gone. It felt like he was going to be trapped forever in this forsaken hell he was teleported in with the others around him.
Was he really getting out of this hell? He didn't even know if this place or who was keeping all of them captive in this planet, but yet, he felt like he knows who's keeping them in here. He just needs to see who it is.