EWEWEW THERES ROACH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it was a dandy day in the apartment! liam and byce were like eating or something idk but they were eating,, also liam cooked the food so it tasted like shit..!! ''Liam what the fuck did you put in this'' Bryce hansen lovingly said, his face looking like he just smelled the most putrid smell in his life. ''Oh i dont know i just put random stuff in it lol'' liem smiled. ''Okay then'' sodabottle says. 

While eating their very tasty food, bryce felt something weird while chewing his food.. He then  spat out the food and saw something moving. ''LIAM WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS'' he happily said! ''..what the fuck is what??'' lima bean said. liam then checks what bryce was going crazy about and saw a FUCKING ROACH IN THE FOOD WHAT THE HELL!! OH THAT IS DISGUSTING YAAWWCK ''AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'' liam screamed. ''HOW DID A ROACH GET IN MY FOOD!?!?'' he says, because he has a big ass fear of roaches. 

''liam my pookie bear calm the fuck down. I will kill that nasty roach in an instant.'' Brace said bravingly. Is bravingly even a word? So okay he grabs a spatula from the kitchen idk does he even habe a spatula?? anyways this dude grabs that spatula RIGHT? Then he smacked the roach with that thing. But when he like raised the spatula again THAT NASTY FUCKING ROACH WAS GONE?? HUH?? Anyways Lime and Byce were confused, and scared. Really scared. Since the roach is probably exploring their room now. ''Fuck.'' Bryce hansern breathed heavily, ooohhh that roach is gooonneee and they cant find itttt. ''Uuuuummmm... BRYCE. BRYCE LOOK.'' Liam tapped bryces nonexistsant shoulder. ''What.'' Lice said, looking at Liam. ''LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING BODY YOU ASHOL.'' He got cut off by Bryce screaming though, since Bryce noticed the ROACH CRAWLING ON HIS PLASTIC BODY. ''AAAAAAAHHHHH. WHAT THE HELL!!!'' Bryce said, shaking his body for the roach to come out. Didnt work though, so he kept on screaming.

''Bryce, hold on!!'' Liam sayed, running to Bryce and tackling him from behind as he tried to get the roach off from him. ''DUDE WHAT THE SHIT?'' Rice said, falling on his back. At this point they werent even gettig the roach off of Bryce, they were fighting with eachother on the floor. ''AAAGHHH GET OOOOFFFFF'' He saided. Liam did, and got off Bryce. ''erm sorry hun!'' He smielded. But then the roach was gone, so Liam's plan worked! But where did the roach even.. Go!??! They tried finding it, but they couldnt find it. So they shrugged it off and went back to their normal lives. BUT THEN, THEY SAW THE ROACH AGAIN! AND IT WAS........

AIRY HFJONE??!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!? ''oh my god.'' Bryce sighed. He was not amused. ''OH MY GOD!'' Liam followed after, shocked and scared. Bryce just sharpy side eyed him as Liam screamed at the airy roach. ''Liam stop.'' Ice said, trying to calm Liam down. BUT WHAT THE HELL? THE AIRY ROACH HAD A GUN!! HOW SHOCKING!! TUNE IN NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!