Brooklyn baby

*ੈ✩‧₊˚✧˖°.
⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
˚ ༘ ೀ⋆☁︎˚☽•𖤐°˖✧。˚₊‧︶꒷꒦︶ ๋¨༺🛸༻¨︶꒷꒦︶˚ ༘ ೀ⋆

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆˚ ༘ ೀ⋆☁︎˚☽•𖤐°˖✧。˚₊‧︶꒷꒦︶ ๋¨༺🛸༻¨︶꒷꒦︶˚ ༘ ೀ⋆

𖥸˚𓇗•𖤍°˖✧。˚₊‧
.
.
.
.

"

Fuckkk, was that the last one?" You say putting the box on the flor of your new house. "Its ok me and Danny can get the other ones, you can go look around the house if you want." Your dad shouted from outside, and you silently thanked god. You had carried 5 boxes by yourself 2 by 2 to your room and one down to the kitchen trying to compete with your little brother Danny who could carry more boxes in. But eaven though he was younger (19) he was taller and stronger than you, he always said it was bicouse he was a boy and you a girl and all of that nonsense. You always ignored him cuz he would keep anoying you if you feed him attention.

You carefully made your way though the house, looking around and admiring small details, the kitchen was cool, not minimalistic but not maximalistic either. It looked worm, with brown interior and worm colours in general, wich you loved. You made your way to the living room looking around, your dad had taken care of the furniture with the moving people a cuple weeks before you completely moved in, so the only things left were small decorations that you (just you) had to put up. Putting your hands in the pockets of your zip-up hoodie you made your way upstairs.

The house in total had 8 rooms. Living room, kitchen and a bathroom downstairs and 4 bedrooms with each their own small bathrooms and a big bathroom upstairs. You, of course as the most important person in this house, picked the biggest one. Not that hey had that much if a size difference but one had a wide inside window ledge. It was perfect, the only thing left was your stuff and wall decorations. The thing you liked more was the bathroom, it was perfect and you were fully thinking of putting your mattres in the bath tub and sleeping in there.

You don't know how someone could be this obsessed with a bathroom but you are, and you are not eaven embarrassed.

"Wow, this is amazing" you said as you spun around once. You exited the bathroom and took the box with your skin care and other bathroom essentials and put it on the sink counter. Opening it you started taking stuff out and arranging it on the sink counter.