shopping centre

.
˚ ༘ ೀ⋆☁︎˚☽•𖤐°˖✧。˚₊‧︶꒷꒦︶ ๋¨༺🛸༻¨︶꒷꒦︶˚ ༘ ೀ⋆𖥸˚𓇗•𖤍°˖✧。˚₊‧*ੈ✩‧₊˚⋆⁺。
˚⋆˙‧₊☽ 𖥸˚𓇗•𖤍°˖✧。˚₊‧*ੈ✩‧₊˚
.
.

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆☁︎˚☽•𖤐°˖✧。˚₊‧︶꒷꒦︶ ๋¨༺🛸༻¨︶꒷꒦︶˚ ༘ ೀ⋆𖥸˚𓇗•𖤍°˖✧。˚₊‧*ੈ✩‧₊˚⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ 𖥸˚𓇗•𖤍°˖✧。˚₊‧*ੈ✩‧₊˚

You whoke up to the sound of the alarm ringing, thats the sound you hated the most. Groaning you grabed the blanket and put it over your head. It made no sense to set an alarm for 10am but if you didn't it was guaranteed that you would be sleeping till 3 pm. You grabed the blanket and covered your head.

At second thought you removed the blanket from your face, filling your lungs with air. With a sigh you slaped your hands to your face. If you don’t learn to get up erly now how are you going to make it in college idiot. You thought to your self. You gathered all the strength in your body and got up from the bed putting on your fluffy slides.

Running your hands through your hair you headed to the bathroom. Looking at yourself in the mirror you smiled cheekily. Turning on the sink you cupped the cold water in your hands and brought it to your face. After washing your face you brushed your teeth and hair and headed back to your vanity table. Grabing the moisturisor bottle, you put some on your finger tapping it all over your face and spreading it.

Geting up from your vanity you walked to your closet and opened it scaning for something to wear. After a cupple of minutes you decided on a oversized T-shirt and some shorts. Pretty basic and comfy.

Grabbing your hair tie you walked out of the room. Of course Danny was still asleep. Walking downstairs you tied your hair up and walked to the kitchen.
Your dad was off to work already so you thought you'd make some breakfast for you and your brother.  You opened the fridge and grabed some eggs from the carton and cracked them in a boul. You grabed a fork from the drawer and started whisking the eggs.

You put a pan on the stove and put some cooking oil on it. As it was heating you put some bread in the toster and grabed some avocados. Putting the eggs on the pan you fried them carefully and put them in two plates on the toast and putting some avocado slices on them aswell. Putting Danny's plate on the counter you grabed your plate and put it on the table with some apple juice.

After eating breakfast you were about to put the empty plate in the dishwasher before you herd a ringing sound. Checking your phone you saw that it wasn't ringing. Looking around the room you saw a telephone on the wall close to the counter. How did i not notice that?  You walked to the telephone and grabed it answering. "Hello?" You asked confused.

"Hey, jamie its me sam. Sorry if i sacared you." You herd the voice on the other line speak. Sighing in releaf you answered back. "oh, hey sam. Sorry for asking but how do you have this number?" Maby that was a stupid question?  "All of the neighbours have eachother's number on the built-in telephones. Take a look on the list on the wall." You looked on the wall feeling dumb as fuck. Omg how could you not notice that you idiot. You slped a hand on your forehead lightly. On the list was the houses addres on your block and a nubmber.