✧CHAPTER - 3✧

"Futaba shut the alarm off for god's sake. Futaba? FUTABAAAAA!!" I say half asleep. "Oh wait.... I'm at California. Right." I say to myself while sluggishly getting up from my bed.

Damn i miss her already

It's 6 AM in the morning and the first thing i do is reach for my phone because i just realised that i didn't tell mom and dad about my sudden flight to Korea and that i reached California safely.

Didn't i just claim before that i am mature, deadass.

"Hello mom?"

"Oh hey honey, did you reach California safely?"

"Oh well about that.....i reached yesterday mom, please don't kill me through the phone"

"Y/n this is the 100th time that you have forgotten to tell me such an important thing. Do you seriously believe that I'll not worry about you when you're like this?"

"Okay okay mom, I'm sorry, really really sorry, i promise it won't happen again."

"Alright i forgive you, are you doing well? Did you eat? Did you sleep well? They didn't treat you badly right? Are all your luggage okay?"

"Gosh mom slow down with the questions. The answer to all your questions is that yes i am doing great here, and you don't need to worry. By the way i needed to tell you something more"

"Well go on"

"They said that i have to go to South Korea in 5 days for work experience and i swear to god mom, even i had no clue about this"

"South Korea? Isn't that place kinda racist? I don't feel good about this y/n, but then again if they take good care of you there then i think it'll be fine for you"

"Yeah i mean i don't mind at all mom, I'll call you daily, plus I'll bring souvenirs for you and dad!!"

"Okay okay honey, now we are gonna go sleep, i assume there's morning there?"

"Yup and I'm gonna go now too since i have bigs things to cover up today, talk to you later momm!"

"Take care y/n and eat your food nicely"

"You too, byeee"

As soon as i hang up, i brushed my teeth then i headed towards the shower. I planned to have an all things shower today to feel reborn again, I have been so busy lately that i really need this now.

I got out of the shower and dressed up in a formal wear as i was gonna go to the main office, not to mention i have to meet the CEO.
I eat a light breakfast and then i sit down on the couch in my room. "It's 9 AM already huh?" I say with a sigh.

"I should call Yasmin, but isn't it nighttime there? Oh well she doesn't sleep anyways" i say to myself with a childish smile. Yasmin is my best friend, one of the reason why i am alive right now. She stayed by my side when i was at my worse, I'll always love her. Yasmin is shorter than me in height but she's definitely more mature than me. She taught me the art of loving myself. She is one beautiful girl though with amber eyes and long dark brown hair.

It seems like she was sleeping so she didn't pick up my call, well it's 9:30, i should head out now. The moment i locked my dorm room, i was greeted by Kyle.

We both exchanged a few words when he told me that the CEO is not really the social type so he tends to be a little mean but he doesn't intend harm of any type. Well i mean i don't mind either way as long as i am getting paid handsomely lol.

------------------------

OH MY FUCKING GOD CAN THIS GUY LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP???!!!