What now

Artemis felt a smile spread onto her face at his words. She entwined their fingers and pressed a kiss on his left knuckles and looked up at him.

Without warning he pulled her closer to him and leaned his forehead against hers. She looked into his eyes and couldn't help the dopey smile that lit up her face.

Artemis then tilted her head and placed a kiss on his lips. When their lips met sparks exploded and tingles spread through her skin. Stars danced in her eyes as she became unaware of her surroundings, it was only them and bliss.

She pulled away from him air finally rushing back to their lungs. Artemis then rested her head on his shoulder and inhaled his scent.

"You smell so nice. I just can't put my finger on what it specifically it but your scent is amazing."

She felt his chest rumble with laughter as she continued to inhale his scent.

"Which pack are you from? I'm sure we would have found each other earlier if you were from one of the neighbouring packs."

He pulled back a bit to look in her eyes and answered,"That's the thing Alpha I don't have one."

It took her a second for his words to set in. He was a rogue. A packless wolf which was stereotyped by trouble.

"That's why I can't pinpoint your scent, you're maskimg it."

"Yes."

She didn't think over her next words and just said,"Its not big deal you can join my pack when ever you're ready to and can you teach me how to mask my scent? I can get hints of your scent but its very subtle."

She stopped smelling him when she didn't get an answer and looked up at him. "What's wrong?"

"You want me to join your pack?"

"Yes......if you want to but yes."

"And you are getting hints of my scent?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure your pack members will be okay with that?"

"They are very accepting. The only thing they'd want from you is for you to teach them the skills you learnt as a rogue. Easy stuff."

He looked at her in disbelief and said,"Easy? You think training a packs easy?"

"I'll be there with you. Its easy don't panic," she soothed.

She smiled when she noticed she he had caved in. "The mate bond really does make you stupid." Artemis watched as he rubbed his temples and said," I'll join."

Artemis jumped and muttered a 'yes' under her breath.

"You're naked,"Lucifer blurt out.

She playfully rolled her eyes and said, "And you're not. Why didn't you join the run."

"I didn't want to tackle you to the ground infront of your guests. In as much as I would have loved to."

"Well take off your clothes and let's head back to the clearing, I've been away for a tad too long."

He smirked af her and said, "I didn't know you were a vouyer Alpha."

"We all have our guilty pleasures. Wait whats your name?"

"I go by many names," he said in an overdramatic voice.

She let out a chuckle and said, "Your birth name."

"Lucifer."

She smiled at his name. "Lucifer. Son of the morning. I like it."

His shoulders slumped in relief. "You're the first person to take my name for its actual meaning. The reaction i usually get is '- in a high pitched tone-' oh my gosh you're named after the devil."

Artemis threw her head back laughing at his imitation, "You're so cute."

He smiled not knowing how to respond.

"How about you stop standing there looking awkward and tell her," Dominic suggested.

"Tell her what?" he replied

"Oh I don't know. How about the fact that you're a hybrid?"Collins countered.

"Oh."

Collins and Dominic rolled their eyes and turned their attention back to their mate who seemed to be having an internal battle of her own.

Her wolf was nagging her to shift so she could interact with her mate. Artemis tried to reign her in by telling her to wait a bit more. But since when did she listen.

With one final push forward, she shifted. She landed on all fours and looked up at her mate. Lucifer took her in memorising her form and shifted fir her to do the same.

Ariel was a mixture of white, black and some greys, sort of like a husky. Her tail was very bushy and her paws where black. Lucifer on the other hand was a deep-almost black colour.

Ariel bumped the tip of her nose to his and licked him. He responded by doing the same to her and angling his body to nip her tail. She narrowed her eyes and gave him a wolfy grin then broke into a sprint.

Dom gave chase as he remained a few feet behind her struggling to overtake her. She then suddenly stopped by one of the streams that graced their estate for a drink.

Dom collapsed onto his back and shifted back into his hum

Their naked bodies laid flush against each other with no barriers in between.  Her nipple hardened against his chest and her sex clenched as his manhood stayed hardened between them.

They stayed in that position, overally comfortable in each others embrace. Artemis felt at peace all of her duties forgotten, all that mattered was her mate.

"I'm sorry for being pushy earlier. I wasn't considering your feelings and was excited to finally have you."

His chest vibrated in a low chuckle and he stoked her hair and answered," Its okay. I was  excited to have you too. I never thought I'd find you."

Artemis lifted her head from his chest and looked at him questionably and asked," Why would you think that ?"

Lucifer took a deep breath and sat up with her on his lap. He took hold of the sides for her face and blew out a sigh. He had no idea how she would take this and she had no idea what to expect.

"I'm a hybrid, half wolf half vampire."
                                 ♧

This chapter was relatively shit but I'm cold af and I'm sleepy, plus I have exams soon. 😫

Like. Comment. And give constructive criticism

Enjoy your life to the fullest ♡