0

A boy with [c/n] locks ran to a nearby river. He looked at himself seeing his unnatural appearance. Why was he different from the others?

As he pushed himself a little more further, his nose barely touching the water. He was pushed by none other than his bully. The bully pushed him into the river.

The bully laughed and laughed until the boy cannot be seen anymore. The boy drowned and was pushed by alongside the current of the river. The bully ran, doesn't know what to do. After the bully got home, he didn't utter a single word about the boy.

Meanwhile the boy that is floating on top of the river, was seen by a girl with pink hair and green tips. "Oh! A boy is drowning!" The girl hurriedly jumped towards the boy and grabbed him. The girl putted him on the grassy field and checked if he's still breathing, there was none.

"Oh no.. Please live" The girl begged, she kept pumping and doing chess compressions to the boy. Momentarily, the boy spits out water and hurriedly stands up. "Where am I?" Asked the boy to the sitting girl. She smiled "I'm Kanroji Mitsuri, pleasure to meet a cute boy like you!" The boy deadpanned, not taking the compliment given by the girl. "Oh don't be rude! What's your name?" Mitsuri stands up and faced the boy.

"I'm [y/n].." [y/n] answered, "Hmm.. family name?" The boy looked at Mitsuri's face "I don't have one, I live alone" [y/n] said causing Mitsuri to be shocked. "Then let me take you to my home, I will adopt you [y/n]-chan" Mitsuri pleaded.

"Well if you insist I can.. let you adopt me" There was a bit hesitation to the boy's statement but Mitsuri held his hand and he found himself on their way to "their" home.

~~~

[y/n] - your name
[c/n] - color name

Note: You, my readers, will decide who will be [y/n]'s crush or he'll be crushless... y'all decide. :>