1

After Mitsuri took [y/n] home, she said all the things about demons and specially Kibutsuji Muzan. She also thought him Love Breathing, she trained his flexibility and his speed.

Her training isn't that hard, it's basically just ballet but a little bit harder. After all the training, [y/n] Kanroji is ready to take the demon slayer exam.

~~~

[y/n]'s PoV

This place is a lot prettier than expected, "It makes my heart flutter!" As years passed by, I somehow adapted Mitsuri-san's personality, well kinda. Nonetheless, this place is a great place for a date! Except for the demons trapped behind these wisteria trees.

As I walk forward, I see other future demon slayers. One with a light blue haori with maroon hair, one with a yellow bacon hair, and I know this girl! She's the little sister of Shinobu-san! Wow so many people out here, wonder how many are gonna pass this examination.

As I wander more, two twins started to speak. "Woah so identical" I whispered. The black haired twin started to speak. "Greetings everyone, thank you for joining the final selection tonight." Then the white haired twin uttered. "Because from the foot of the mountain to half way up..." The black haired finished the sentence with.. "There are lots of demons held captive on this mountain brought back by demon killing swordsmen." "There are a lot of demon repelling wisteria that bloom all year round." The white haired twin continued. "so they are unable to leave" The black haired twin added.

"This'll be interesting wahh~" I sigh, thinking all the troublesome demons gon' catch me. Then suddenly they opened their mouths again, "However.. from here on out, there are no more wisteria, only demons" Oh so scary huhu.

The twins continued, "If you survive here for 7 days.." The black haired twin started. "Then you pass the final selection." The white haired twin ended. "Now let the final selection begin."

"Oh wait really? So sudden?" I looked around and there are no more people left, only the two twins and me. "You may enter the mountain" The white haired twin said to me. "Oh my apologies huhu, better get going right? Goodluck to you both" Then I entered this gloomy mountain.

~~~

[y/n] wandered off the mountains, not knowing what to do. "Where are the demons though? I'm expecting more from this examination." [y/n] letting his guard down as a demon jumped at his back. The demon gnarled at him, thirsty for blood and hungry for flesh. "Uwah so you're a demon?" [y/n] appearing at the back of the demon, the demon was in shocked. "So should I uhm decapitate you or let the others do it, no it's too brutal!" The demon didn't care as it run forward to [y/n].

But surprisingly [y/n] cut the demon's head without even using a breathing form. "Well that was easy, I can't even use love breathing yet" [y/n] stated.

After the "incident" [y/n] just skips through the grassy field, not caring if there's demons out there in the mountain.

~~~(time skip after the final selection)~~~

"Woah 7 days passed already?" [y/n] uttered in shock, he was sure he just slayed one demons and that is all. "Aww there was no thrill, but nonetheless I think I passed the exam." [y/n] happily skips to the exit of the mountain then momentarily he saw the twins again. "Hi hiii~" Greeted [y/n] with pure bliss. 'How can he be so happy with all this madness?!' The yellow bacon haired guy thought.

"Welcome Back" The black haired twin greeted. "Only five of us left.." [y/n] said in sadness. "Congratulations, being safe and sound is better than anything else" The white haired twin interrupted. "Yeah you're right!" [y/n] beamed in positivity. 'How can he be so positive?!' The yellow haired guy thought.

'What a bright aura he got..' The maroon haired guy thought. " Will die, Will die, Will die, Will die, Will die! Even if we survived l, we'll still die in the end!!" The yellow haired guy started to complain. [y/n] walks in front of him, "Don't be scared that is just how life supposed to be, it will always come to an end. There are no permanent in this world except change." The yellow haired guy faced [y/n] with sympathy. "I don't want to die!" The yellow haired guy cling to [y/n] asking for dear help. "Oof", "Eh? Now what do I do? What about the blade?" The guy with a scar on his face ask.

Not answering his question directly, the white haired twin said blatantly "You must first pay the cost for the uniform. Then you must get you body measured and have your rank engraved." Then the black haired twin continued. "There are then ranks in total, you are the at the lowest level." "What about the blade?" The guy, again asked the twin.

"Today, you will each choose a chunk of tamahagane alloy. Your blade will be completed within 10 to 15 days." The white haired twin said. "Woah that is a lot of days since I will get my whip." [y/n] said. "Please save me!" The yellow haired guy still clinging to [y/n]. "Stop it!" The maroon haired guy tried to help but it's no use. His grip is too strong.

"Also, from now on, kasugai crows will be following you all" The white haired twin interrupted. Suddenly a flock of crows appeared at the sky and each kasugai crows goes to their respective new owners. Except for the yellow haired guy who got a sparrow.

"Aren't you cute my crowy?" [y/n] complimented his crow. "I will name you NomNom" The crow chirped, agreeing to their owner. "Well NomNom it is!" [y/n] and his kasugai crow got along pretty well.

"Kasugai crow is a crow that is primarily used for communication" The black haired twin said to the slayers. Unexpectedly, the guy with a scar, he throw his crow and grips the white haired twin's hair roughly. " I don't care about some dumb crow! What I want is the blade!! Give mw the blade right now!" The guy shouted at the twins face.

The white haired twin shows no emotions but for [y/n] he knows that they're scared, they're just kids. "The blade of the demon hunters! the blade of color change!" The guy added.

Both the maroon haired guy and [y/n] acted. They both rushed to the twins side. "Dear sir please let go! This is so rude of you!" [y/n] cried to the guy. On the other hand, the maroon haired guy grips the arm of the guy. "Let go of her this instant!! If you don't let go, I will break your arm!!" Maroon haired guy shouted. "Uwah so brutal!!" [y/n] panicked don't know what to do.

"Huh? Who are you? You can try if you dare!!" The guy shouted in responses. "Everyone stop this already!" [y/n] tried to help. Then, a crack was heard from the guys arm. "Did he-" [y/n] and the yellow haired guy was shocked.

The maroon haired guy stands in front of the white twin, if ever the guy will go for an attack again. "Are you done?" The black haired twin interrupted. "If so, please go over there, and choose the alloy that will be used to create your blade. The alloy for the blade will be used to destroy demons and protect yourself." The atmosphere grew tense.

~~~To be continued...

If there are mistakes around please notify me so I can edit it later on:>