2

[y/n]'s PoV

After picking an alloy for my whip, I ask the maroon haired and yellow one their names. "Hi hiii~ may I ask? What are your names?" I said to them. "Ah I'm Kamado Tanjiro and this is Agatsuma Zenitsu, he is a little whiny though" He scratched the back of his head. "Oh that is okay, uhm better get going bye bye see you later!" I waved at them farewell and I skipped through trees to go the Love Estate.

~~~Timeskip~~~

"Knock knock~" I happily knocked at the door of the Love Estate. Unfortunately, a kakushi opened the door not Mitsuri-san. "Where is Mitsuri-san?" I asked. "Oh she went out with Iguro-sama, I think they're on a date~" The kakushi whispered the last one.

Ooh I guess Mitsuri-san had found her true love. "Uwah when will I ever find mine!?" I groggily shouted.

~~~15 days later~~~

"[y/n]-chan~ your whip is here!" Mitsuri shouted. "Wait wait!!" [y/n] said while running to the front door. "Haii is this my whip?" The swordsmith didn't utter a single word and gave it to [y/n] then he left the estate.

"What a rude behavior hmm" Mitsuri said to the walking swordsmith. "Uwah! Look Mitsuri-san it's color changing!" [y/n] showed the whip to Mitsuri and she was baffled even though she knows that already. "It looks so similar to mine! But yours has lighter pink." Mitsuri said to [y/n].

"I love it! Now I'm excited for my first mission!" Suddenly, NomNom, his Kasugai Crow caws to the window of the estate. "Speaking of the devil.." Mitsuri said.

"Caw! Hurry and go hunt demons, Caw! This is your first assignment. Caw!" [y/n] don't know what to do because the crow didn't gave a much more useful information on where he was gonna go to. "Uhmm NomNom left without saying where should I go.." Facing the Love Hasira, giving her a look of "I dont know that to do" look. "Uhm maybe you should follow your crow, maybe?" She tilts her head in thinking what her tsuguko must do.

"Hmmp okay I'll do that! Bye bye Mitsuri-san~" [y/n] then goes outside the estate and followed his Kasugai Crow.

~~~

"NomNom take me to the demons!" He ordered. "Caw this way!" The crow flew faster so [y/n] can make it in time. "Please, I hope no one is hurt." [y/n] whispered while skipping through the branches of the trees.

"Help!" A voice of a lady can be heard from the distance. "Oh no!" [y/n] hurriedly go to where that voice came from. "Help!!" The voice got louder and louder until he saw a lady being eaten by numerous of demons. "There's so many! What will I do?? NomNom??" [y/n] looked around but the crow isn't there. "Ugh great timing NomNom, where are you I need assistance." [y/n] don't what to do to this demons. After all seeing a lady getting eaten makes him puke. "I'm not ready to be a slayer" [y/n] said to himself, having no hope of saving people from this numerous demons.

Then suddenly his training with Mitsuri flashbacks at him. "Remember [y/n], if you are afraid of killing, you must listen to this. A demon is an embodiment of heart breakers in order to make them feel you know more loved, use love breathing at them" Mitsuri lectured the flustered [y/n].

"[y/n]-chan! Now even though you know the first and fifth form, it doesn't make you more weaker, okay?" Mitsuri holds both of [y/n]'s shoulder, keeping him determined. "Okay more flexibility there" Mitsuri shouted at the jumping [y/n].

"You can do this [y/n]-chan! Go go go!" Mitsuri cheered at the tired [y/n]. "Now you are ready my tsuguko!" Mitsuri faced [y/n] with a loving smile.

"I can't let Mitsuri-san's training go to waste!" [y/n] steadied his form and closed his eyes. "Love Breathing, First Form: Shivers of First Love!" [y/n] dashed forward the area where multiple demons are on. As he landed the ground multiple slashes can be seen at the wind and so as multiple heads falls to the ground. "Is this what they call love?" The demon said while looking at the slayer.

"Praying for your safety in the afterlife" [y/n] clasps his hands together and prayed. After praying he was now on to the village. "Please tell me there's no more..." [y/n] pleaded. "Caw.. caw more demons up ahead!" [y/n] looked up to see NomNom. "Really?? Like you just appeared when I'm done with the mess earlier" [y/n] argued with the crow.

"Ugh nevermind you, I'll stay focus on saving this village!" [y/n] skips every branch there is, so fast that air passed by is so strong. At the distance there are people screaming and crying for help. "Oh no, it's too late!" [y/n] skips more faster.

"I can't use my breathing forms, because people and demons are all clustered together." [y/n] began to whip the heads of the demons one by one. Carefully not to harm peoples.

[y/n] did a backflip while swinging his whip sword around him then attacking the head of a demon. "Okay... 78 down... more to go" [y/n] as he is fighting the demons, he warned the villagers to run as fast as they can to the north where wisteria trees bloom.

More demons runs forward at him. "Love Breathing, First Form: Shivers of First Love!" [y/n] dashes forward slashing multiple demons head. "I think... this is enough for me" [y/n] is exhausted from all the skipping and flipping. The sun began to rise up so his job will be now easier. "Is this really a mission for a low rank??" He shouted at the distance.

All the remaining demons got turned into ash and finally his fight is over. "I finally did it!" He raised his arms in celebration. "I should head back now.." [y/n] tried to stand up but his body is super sore from all the fighting. "Let me give you a hand." A villager held his hand for [y/n] to take. "Oh my thank you but I-" [y/n] is interrupted by an old lady.

"This is our thanks for you, now everyone give him a special treatment for the rest of the day" She clapped her hands and all the villagers started to take care of [y/n].

~~~To be Continued...

If there are mistakes around please notify me so I can edit it later on:>