Chapter Six

".....and I'm taking a break from work for now to spend sometime with my friend. Because she is going to be a married woman soon and i will not get to see her often. So don't miss me too much guys i love you all." Anya threw a kiss at her Laptop and immediately started typing something.
"Finally." She dropped her Laptop at the side of the couch she was seated on.

"Don't say that, cause this is just the beginning Anya." Betty spoke up from across where Anya sat and Anya faked a scowl at her.

"What it's the truth Anya. During one of you're interview you mention  that being a teacher was one of the worst jobs. And that you'd rather be jobless that do it." Betty stopped and sipped her drink.
"Soooooo," Anya dragged
"What will your fans say if they find out you're going to be teaching?" Betty asked.
"You're not making this easy by playing Mrs obvious you know." Anya scowled for real this time.

"Well ignoring the real thing here is not healthy." Betty stated.
"Stop going all therapist mode on me." Anya glared at her locking her '
"I can't cause i love you beside it's on me so don't worry." Betty smirked at her and she snickered.

"So are you guys going to keep bickering, or are we going to talk about why we are here?" Ayesha came out from a door and walked towards them.

"That's what am trying to do here. Before we start talking about it we have agree with what's happening.
Not ignoring it." Betty explained.
"Am not ignoring anything. You don't expect me to tell my fans what am going through right." Anya glared at her.

A savory smell hit Betty making  inhaled deeply raising her head as if trying to sniff it all. Anya narrowed her eyes at her and Ayesha chuckled shaking her head.

"I just made one plate so if you want make yours." Ayesha spoke up.
"There's love in sharing." Betty pointed out leaning on the couch.
"Besides i don't have to ask you to eat." She added.
" I swear lemme___"Ayesha started.
"Now who's bickering." Anya jeered.

"Ah!" Ayesha faked a gasp with her right palm on her chest while looking at Anya who rolled her eyes.
"I'll sha eat too." Anya stated. Ignoring her, Ayesha sat beside her and placed her legs on the table.

"Let's begin." Ayesha picked a book from the couch and a pen.
"I feel like we should pray first." Betty suggested.
"Pray Betty." Anya replied immediately looking grimly at her.
"Lord God help us today to walk in your path. Do not let the enemy prevail. Amen!"

"Amen!" Ayesha hollered.
"So i was.........."
"For Gods sake Betty" Anya threw her slipper at Betty as she started talking.
Betty blinked rapidly her eyes on Anya who glared.

"Calm down Anya." Ayesha reached out patting her shoulder.
"I'm suppose to be the mad one you threw a slipper at me."Betty snickered.
"Because you keep distracting us."Ayesha voiced.
"I was going to say something important. It was related to the case." Betty claimed.
"Oh yh." Anya pressed her lips firmly to together.

Throwing her slipper back at her Betty began again.

"I think we should move in together."
When she got no reply she continued.
"The security from your brother only covers you. He doesn't knows we need it also.We only benifit from it when we are together so i feel like we should move in." Betty finish.

"Good point." Ayesha smilled and wrote something down. Betty looked at Anya who rolled her eyes.
"Yh good point, we are better together."
"That wasn't so hard was it."

"Look guys this person is out to get us. And you know how all this movies with stalkers end. Somebody dies and the video might get out." Ayesha implied.
"First of, this person is more than a stalker and secondly this is real life, our lives." Anya corrected.