Chapter 2

Eruhaben grumbled silently as he drank his tea, his eyes watching over his brother worriedly. It been a decade since his brother came back from that kingdom, and since his beloved human had died. And ever since then, never once, had Auros spoke a single word. It was as if he lost his voice.

Eruhaben had long warned his brother of this aftermath, if it was a different person, he would have scoffed, but since this person is his brother, he can't help but scold every god watching over them for letting his brother suffer from this pain.

However, just when he though time could heal the wounds, he forgot of the scars it would leave.

Auros left his lair after a century since the death of that king of his, and Eruhaben couldn't get more worried than he is now. He wanted to tag along with his brother, abandon his lair if he must, however Auros stopped him from doing so, just leaving him a communication device, that is specifically connected to Auros communication device, meaning one could only communicate with the other, no more device aside from the one it is specifically connected to.

Eruhaben got no choice but to accept it and let his brother be, always bringing the communication device wherever he go, as it was the only thing he could do to comfort himself that everything is fine.

Despite the distance between the two siblings, it wasn't enough to stop Eruhaben from contacting his brother every year, Eruhaben would talk about his adventure and tales he has heard, as well as some interaction and encounters he find amusing, despite receiving only a smile from the other side, it was enough to reassure Eruhaben that his brother is doing well.

The two brother lived their lives apart from each other but still connected, it was peaceful, however, it only lasted for a century.

It was the usual time where Eruhaben would contact his brother for his yearly story telling, yet, no matter how much he tried to contact the other side, no one answered back. Eruhaben waited, he persevered, and a whole week was his limit. He flew high in the sky, searching for his brother. He scanned every place he stumbled upon, looking for his brother. Even stumbling upon a hibernating short-tempered dragon whom Eruhaben ignored immediately as he continued the search for his brother. He encountered the mother and son pair dressed as farmers, he greeted them politely before leaving immediately, still ignoring the extra tail he gained in his journey (Rasheel). Eruhaben kept on looking, and once he found corpse after corpse of Dragons, with their hearts missing, he remembered the information his brother left him long before he settled with that king. A suspicious organization killing dragons, and using their heart for something horrendous. Panic and worry immediately found itself a room in Eruhaben's heart as he started searching even more frantically for his brother.

He caused so much destruction that his friend, Olienne, together with his tail, Rasheel, and the Mother farmer, Mila, and the hatching of the red egg, to stop Eruhaben from flipping the entire world upside down in search of his brother.

Mila and Dodori decided to take a vacation and stayed for a while in Eruhaben's lair for a while, with Olienne and Rasheel who also decided to settle down temporarily until they could fully calm Eruhaben's worries down.

During their stay, these four dragons found out the existence of this suspicious organization that Eruhaben guessed to be the one who kidnapped his brother and killed 4 other dragons.

and this news was something they couldn't just set aside.

Currently, somewhere in the western continent......

"Wow, I've never seen a Dragon serve a human in my thousand years of existence. I've seen it all at this point" (ref. chap 130 of novel)

The Gold Dragon Eruhaben, who was walking in behind Raon, clicked his tongue and shook his head. Raon seemed to have finally thought about Eruhaben, as he pointed toward Eruhaben.