Chapter 3

Auros could only stare dumbly at the smiling man in front of him. Arthur, looked the same when he first met the man, if not even younger. And of course, his son is hiding behind Arthur, sensing his own Father's rage.

"Long time no see, Arthur" After giving out an exasperated sigh, Auros let out his sweet smile, which Aurelius hadn't seen for far too long. Maybe after his Papa's death.

"Indeed" was the only word Arthur could say, he obviously couldn't tell Auros that before coming back into this world, he had to suffer in another world, alone and without his family. But everything was worth it, teary-eyed, Arthur hugged Auros tightly.

Aurelius, meanwhile, had to cautiously join the hug, lest he got hit by his father.

"Uhmm, am I off the hook now?" Aurelius cautiously asked, and sheepishly successfully caused the beautiful atmosphere to break completely.

"For now" Auros replied, causing the red dragon to pout.

This sight made Arthur warm up immediately, he's back, he is back.

"I missed you two" Arthur could finally no longer hold it back and burst into tears. Causing Auros and Aurelius to run up to him in a hurry, making him smile a bit.

"How long has it been? Is the Roan Kingdom still standing? Is Haben still causing chaos left and right?" Auros couldn't help but chuckle wryly, especially at Arthur's last question, being reminded of how Haben used to surely make him wince once in a while.

"Slowly, we won't be able to answer them at once" Auros patted Arthur's back to calm his excitement by a level or two.

"It's been millennia, Papa. I'm a big boy now! and yes, the Roan Kingdom is still standing, their current king looks old, but their First prince looked just like the younger you, even Dad mistaken him for you for a second. And no, Uncle Haben turned into a hermit, would you believe that?! hahahahahaha" However, for some reason, or maybe because his papa is back, Aurelius mirrored the excitement just as perfectly.

Auros sighed as he watched Aurelius guffawed over Eruhaben's change and Arthur's look of disbelief. He will surely be unable to continue his quiet and busy life, and maybe that's for the better.

"Well, would you like to look around and see the change?" Auros smiled gently at the two, making both father and son excited. And their reaction brought a smile to Auros' face. Only God knows how much he missed a moment like this. When there's only the three of them, even if Arthur is always busy with his kingly duties, and Auros with his Queenly, Aurelius will always find a way to barge in and destroy whatever schedule or anything planned they have for the day and pull both of his overworking parents into a family bonding.