{𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎}

Waaaa!

What noice is that...?

Waahhhhhhhh!!

Is that a baby crying?

"Shhhhh, hush now little one. Your mother is here." A Calm and soothing voice said, cradling a baby.
"Oh, I got reborn... how tho...."
"Ne, Darling. What should we name her?" Another voice appeared, suspecting to be a male voice. For some reason, their voice make you feel calmer.
"Let's name her.... Tokito Name. It suits her."
The mother said, looking at you then back to her husband.

{4 Years later}

It didn't take you long enough to understand that you're in Demon slayer, the only thing you didn't understand was why, plus, you're slowly forgetting what happened in the show as years have past.
Right now, you're infront of two identical twins, sleeping peacefully.
Sure you might heard your parents do it but as long as you pretend to not hear, you'll be fine.
"Name, meet your little brothers. Yuichiro and Muichiro." Your mother introduced.
"Name. Promise us that you'll protect them no matter what ok?" Your father said, looking at you.
"...promise..." you said, looking back at him then to the twins.

While looking at them, you couldn't help but have a slight happiness feeling.
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.

Ten years had past since you've been reincarnated, you barely remember some of the plot. Your parents are dead with you having a tears falling down your face as you try your best to hold a a poker face.

You knew yuichiro death was bound to happen in one year, and your not going to allowed it to happen.

When the demon that killed yuichiro came, you didn't knew what came over you.
Seeing its intention to try to hurt your siblings made your heart boils with anger.
Everything went blank until the sunrise.
You and parts of the demon body not to far from your tiny home, with a axe in your hand
That's where you realise what you've done....
Torturing the demon.. making him suffer...

You did have some injuries yourself, a slight major one at your head...
You didn't care about that....
The only thing you should care about is Yuichiro and Muichiro.
You tried your best to walk to your home, but your body felt heavy...
"Mui.. Yui... are you ok...?" You walk in your home, immediately falling down as you know your save in your with your brothers.
"NEE-SAN!!" They yelled in unison.
They both carried you to your futon, trying their best to cover your injuries.
That is, until Amane came with her two daughters.
They bring you three to their house to continue healing you.
It took you more than 2 weeks to recover, with Muichiro and Yuichiro checking up on you.
Yuichiro finally agreed to becoming and Demon Slayer but didn't allowed you to train until you healed with Muichiro being happy to becoming a demon slayer but worried about you.
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
All of those 4 years ago, you've completely forgotten everything about the show. Being forgetful due to your injury in your head when you killed the demon.

You're currently spending time with your brother, hearing how they did in their mission.
"Nee-San, how was the trial that you had?" Muichiro asked.
"I've had a trial today..?" You said.
"Yes you did. Don't tell me you already forgotten about it...." Yuichiro said, having an irk.
"You attended a trial about a boy and his demon sister née-san...." Muichiro stated.

Suddenly, you heard a horse nearby getting closer and closer.
Before you know it, everything went black...
.
..
...
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
Before you know it, you open your eyes to darkness.
You didn't really know what to do other than to just try to get comfortable in the box? That your trap in.
You didn't care wether your in this thing, the only thing you should care about is the fact that is Mui and Yui are safe.