{𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷}

On your way to NRC, you saw someone familiar..... but from where?
You don't remember seeing him.... Or talking to him... but he does look pretty...

Honestly the way he looks makes your heart have a bit flutter.
The way his face look delicate and how soft his hair looks just make you feel mesmerized by him. But one thing that's confuse you is.....
What's that floating cat doing?

But no matter... it's none of your business anyway or Is it your problem.
You and your brothers continue to walk your way to school until you heard a commotion behind.
It seems that the cat is somehow fighting with a human.
"Don't bother... it's not our problem" you and your brothers quickly walk away, not caring about the student that's trying to not get burn.

Why should you care about their problem? It's not your fault or problem anyway.
Muichiro is looking through your schedule to see if there's any classes you take together.
"Nèe-San, you have your third subject with us... I'm not sure if I can trust you not getting lost or forgetting about your class when we're gone..."

"But at the same time.... She always made her way back home and to her meetings in time. Without Eiichi."
Muichiro and yuichiro continue discussing wether or not you should be left alone by using a language they made up.

"Then it settles. If nèe-San is late to class, she's either lost and is somewhere, and we should inform the teachers about it too."

"We should also take note on making sure we don't call Née-San our sister. Judging how everyone here are boys"

Then before the bell rings, Yuichiro proceeded to drag you to your upcoming class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the school ends, Muichiro and Yuichiro wanted to go back to diasomnia however, you wanted to walk around the school.

"Absolutely not!"

Yuichiro was quick to scold you on how dangerous it is. Especially with how your in an unknown world you don't know anything about.

"Yuichiro... I understand that you're worry about me but.... I promise that I'll be fine...."

You were quick to assure your brothers that you'll be fine

"Nèe-San... are you sure you can go without us...? You might get lost you know" Muichiro said in a worried voice.
"Don't worry, your big sister will always come back to you two.... It's our promise"

Your walk was put on a pause when you heard a (very) loud crash nearby.

You walk in where you think the source of that crash is.
All you saw is the floor being dusty and what you can think is a broken chandelier and three student with one cat.

"I screwed up! I didn't think about the landing!" The blue hair student said.

"I can tell. Perhaps you didn't even think in the first place." You bluntly said.

The three students were in shock with your sudden appearance.. well two because one them was a bit hurt with your words.

"We caught grim but if the headmaster finds out busted the chandelier....." the red hair student slowly said in fear.

"If I....find out...?"

You watch as the scene unfolds.
The (useless) headmaster yell at the two with another by your side.

"I feel like I've seen you before"

"Hmm....? Sorry but I don't...." You said still having your eyes at the scene.