Convoy X part 1

After having packed up the necessary equipment, Doctor Solace gets in one of the Jeeps and drives towards the harbor with two of his fire trucks and three of his ambulances following. Within five minutes, the tiny convoy arrives at the harbor where the Bulin sisters are waiting for him. It appears that they have done their necessary checks and made their preparations for the long trip. Judging by the fully armed AA guns and the metallic armor and sanbags around the hull, turrets, funnels, and the bridge, the threat level is extremely high. To be that heavily armored, it means the trip isn't going to be an easy one. Since they've probably taken the same route so many times, they know what they'll come up against, and while DS has superior armament and armor, he is still outnumbered as it was proven a few hours earlier. The only reason he survived, was simply out of luck, and while his Eurocopter and drones did help him by playing their role, they were still outnumbered. Still, if it weren't for the Artsiv drones to jam the radios, maybe he and his helicopter wouldn't have made it throughout the battle, so now he knows who he owes it to.

After stopping, he gets off his Jeep and walks towards the Bulin sisters who are standing near Universal's ship.

-'So, you girls ready for the long trip?', he asks, maintaining his calm voice tone as usual.

-'Of course, as usual', replies Universal. 'What about you? You ready?'

-'Yup, I just need a minute to load my ambulances and fire trucks. I'll be taking five of them with me for my secondary field hospital. The rest of them will remain behind to provide further medical and firefighting support'.

-'You sure you need them?', asks Bulin

-'Of course. Setting up a tent is not enough. On the other hand, I don't want to cut off any contact with you guys, so the rest of my vehicles serve as a diplomatic convoy of some sort'.

-'Fair enough', says Universal. DS has a point. He might be joining them in their journey to deliver the necessary supplies, but he has no other represantor here other than his ambulances and fire trucks. And while they cannot be considered the equivalent of an embassy or a consulate, they can definitely be considered the equivalent of a diplomatic convoy as he said, since they represent the Red Cross. He might have been here only a few days, but he already feels like home here, so he'd hate it not being able to return. Leaving part of his land convoy here will help him cope with his own absence until he gets back.

-'Before we go, I want to give you these', continues DS and opens the trunk of his Jeep. He then takes out three WZ 93 Kevlar helmets and three bulletproof vests.

 He then takes out three WZ 93 Kevlar helmets and three bulletproof vests