𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒!?

3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV

A brown hair boy was laying in a bed with his legs chained to the frame and tape on his lips, it didn't take Long for him towage up screaming his fear as he didn't recognise his surroundings, he sat up trying to get his legs out the chains, his lips trembling in fear. Soon a tall figure opened the door walking inside with another behind him. seungmin froze as he made eye contact with the man. " It won't work, they're too tight for you to try and squeeze your legs out of them." the man said as he walked closer to seungmin and kneeing infront of him as he made seungmin sit infront of him.

He lowered his head on seungmins hands and smelt them before sighing with a smile, he faced the other man calmly "Your right he is him." he said boldly before standing up and looking seungmin in his eye, he smiled at him sweetly before speaking again. 'We've found you seungmin."

Seungmins eyes widened at the stranger who he had never met, yet knew his name. he frowned at him before looking at the other guy in then room. "who are you." the man stared at him before sighing and tucking a hair behind seungmins ear, "My names chan, your past lover.

Seungmins eyes widened in shock as he looked at him. "this is Felix, he is also your past lover." he stared at both of them in shock as before, Chan sighed before pushing seungmin back in his bed and kissing his head, "relax, lay down and process because theirs more of us that was your lover." he pulled the covers and seungmin before pressing on a pressure point to make fall asleep and pulling Felix out his room.