𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱

SEUNGMIN POV

SEUNGMIN POV

Two men were in seungmins room watching him. He woke up seeing them both there, soon he sat up with a sigh as he stared at them recognising one of them as Felix, he looked at him before looking at the other guy who stared at him with the most loving eyes he's seen. More loving then his mothers eyes, the man soon rushed to him as and hugged him tightly, he coughed from the suddened weight as he clung to him.

"What are you doing! Get off him!" I heard Felix yell as he pulled the other guy off me "I'm sorry it's just that I missed him, you know how close I was with him until...the incident." "I know but this is all still new to him since he forgot... so we have to take it slow." "Alright.." the man said before turning to look at seungmin.

"My name is hyunjin and I was your first lover.." Seungmin sat there shocked as he watched the words come out of hyunjins mouth. He stayed silent for a while before nodding gripping the covers that rested on his lap.

Felix sighed as he grabbed hyunjin pulling him out and grabbed the breakfast tray that sat on the table. "Here, eat we all now this is new to you"
Seungmin nodded as he held the tray placing it on his lap and eating while Felix and hyunjin left him in peace.