Star Struck

Minho didn't wanna be there, he really didn't. He'd rather be at home with his cat but here we are. He sighed as he walked up to the check out line, all he wanted was a new eyeliner. His boba wasn't cold anymore, which made him sad but it was still good so he didn't really pay much mind to it. While standing in line he took a sip of his boba, which turned out to be a bad idea as he started choking. Stupid fucking tapioca! He thought to himself. 

"You alright there?" 

Minho looked up at the cashier, forcing a smile through slight coughs.  Before answering Minho looked at his name tag. "Chan." it read.

"Peachy keen!"

"So you just started dying randomly in the middle of a dollar tree?" 

"Pretty much yeah." 

Minho laughed lightly, Chan joining in. 

"It happens. So what flavor is it? The boba, I mean." 

"Oh! Cookies and cream." 

"Oooo, that sounds good. I've always preferred matcha flavor. Gives you a nice caffeine boost." 

"Last thing I need is caffeine at 4 in the afternoon, I've got school tomorrow." 

"Oh, cool. What grade you in?" 

"Sophomore, highschool." 

Chan's eyes widened slightly as he continued scanning items. 

"Shit, really? You look like you could be a senior." 

Minho only laughed. By then Chan had already finished scanning items, so Minho paid ad they both said their goodbye's. Minho thought about him for the whole rest of the day. He couldn't help it. He wanted to see the boy again. 

[2 WEEKS LATER] 

Minho sighed as he entered the store again. He was already out of eyeliner and but it was 9 at night and his social battery had been drained at the wedding. He just wanted to go home. He sighed as he grabbed a new pack of eyeliner, once again standing in line. He squirmed uncomfortably as the girl in front of him stared. I dont wanna deal with this shit today. He sighed, cringing ever so slightly as the girl looked him up and down. He sighed again and moved up in line, placing his things down. He looked at the different bins by the checkout line for his favorite brand of chaptstick, they had it, but only the flavored ones. He let out a groan. He was picky about chaptstick, he only liked the original. 

"What are you whining about? Is it cuz I'm here?"

"What, no. Y'all dont have carmex." 

"...We have a whole bin right there-?" 

"They're the flavored ones I only like the original. I'm picky." 

"I can see that." 

Chan smiled and shook his head fondly. 

"So Just to be clear, how old are you exactly?" 

"Oh, I'm 15." 

"Yeah, figured. boys always look older than they actually are, its all the boys my age that look younger than they are." 

Chan said as he scanned another item, mumbling to himself

"I don't give a rat's ass if we dont sell this item here, imma just scan something else twice and call it a day." 

Minho started laughing quietly as he looked at Chan who looked back at him with a smile. 

"I'll probably get in trouble but whatever, they won't do much I've worked here forever. I'm 18 and they only pay me 9 an hour so eh." 

Minho smiled and laughed lightly once more. His hands and whole body were shaking, he didn't know what was happening. Chan handed his bags to him and smiled, giving him his change back too. 

"I hope you have a nice day, see you again soon?" 

"Of course." 

Minho was smiling like an idiot the whole way home. God, what was this boy doing to his heart? He got home and put everything up, laying in bed with a content sigh. The smile still remained printed on his limps until he realized something. Chan was 18? That's what, a 3 year difference? So he's too old for me, then? Minho thought. His smile slowly disappeared as he thought about it. he sighed quietly again and turned over, laying on his side. He reached up and flicked the light off. He didn't fall asleep right away, however. He laid awake in the darkness imaging himself with Chan. He finally fell asleep around 2 am to the thought of him seeing the boy again. Oh what was he gonna do? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Alr so ik yall are sick of my shit cuz i be posting so many stories and ain't none of em finished :') BUT ANYWAY, so i've had a busy summer so far but its dialing down so I'll post more often now. I'll be uploading a new chapter of Corrupted later this week. SPEAKING OF WHICHHHHH Thank you guys so so much for 2k reads I REALLY dont deserve yall. anyway, im off to bed. 

Love ya bitches<3