Bullies

Izukus pov

As soon as I reached my bedroom, I slammed my door open only to firmly close it once again.. only once I was safe inside. I flopped down on my bed and sobbed into my pillow, wondering why I wasn't good enough for them. I sobbed and sobbed. Of course, no one heard dad was busy with Hitoshi and Papa with dinner. So I just sobbed and sobbed until I heard a soft knock on my door. i forgot that i had locked it on my way in so that no one could come in. quietly, i say, "Who is it?".

Nemuris Pov (midnight)
As i walked into the Aizwas house, i noticed that Izuku didn't come running to me like normal. I lightly brush this off until Hizashi comes into the room, i ask him, "Where is Izuku?". I get a quick "in his room" and imedieantly head up to his room. I go to open the door only to realise that it is locked, i kock on the door and hear a small "whis there" come from inside. i say, "Hey Izu, it's me, baby" (baby in a motherly way). I watch as the door slowly clicks and then opens. I quickly walk into the room, closing the door again behind me. I ask, "Hey Izu, what's wrong?" and he replies with "i wanted to tell dad and papa about he bullies, b-but they said they were to busy. Then Hito came running into the room, and dad had enough time to give im attention because he had been being 'bullied'. A-and i mumbled 'what about me' and Papa told me not to be selfish!" At this point, i realised that izuku is and has been crying, so i run and give the small boy a hug.

Alright I think that's good for this chapter cya soon!