Cԋαρƚҽɾ Nιɳҽƚყ Fσυɾ

Yibo's breath brushed against the Zhan's neck. His hand snaking under the black shirt that Yibo had been wearing on his surprise birthday party.

The party had gone well. They had cut cake and Yibo had gifted him a couple bracelet on which there was a calligraphy of 'YZ'. Zhan had loved it so much and he had been on tears again.

There family had been very happy for them and no one had been able to leave without a ageeding a little tear on these lovey dovey couple.

It was almost eleven right now but neither of them, Yibo and Zhan, had any idea to sleep.

"Y-Yibo..." Zhan huffed out as he felt his alpha's lips touch his neck, teeth gently brushing against the skin in a teasing manner. Yibo only responded with a hum, continuing to kiss his neck that quickly turned into sucking at the skin, leaving a small bruise when he removed his lips again.

"What? Want me to stop then?" Yibo asked with a small 'innocent' smile while leaning back to look at the blushing face of his lover. Zhan went only quiet from that again, looking away from the husband with another huff leaving his lips.

Yibo loved at how Zhan could turn like this by the simple touching, making him get all flustered and shy whenever the his lips touched anywhere than his lips. This was not the first time they had sex but it felt like this was the first time we're having sex as now Yibo could see very clearly how Zhan looked under him, all red and flustered. And this did boy make it any better. Seeing Zhan like this,

Zhan could not help blushing. He was red as a tomato! Yibo was looking down at him and he just could not help but blush under that dark gaze. Yibo had never been able to see him and now that he was seeing him like this, he just wanted to hide inside the blanket and cover himself well.

"Nah no..." Zhan quickly admitted, not denying it that he liked the way how Yibo touched him. He loved it when his rough hands touched his skin, desperate for that skin contact and the damn lips against his neck, creating small beautiful marks on his pale skin.

"Then I'll continue." Yibo leaned back in, his lips crashing back onto the Zhan's neck, nibbling and sucking at his skin leaving many hickeys to match his others. Zhan bit his lip, forcing himself to be quiet as he didn't want to make any noises to fuel Yibo's dominance even more.

Yibo suddenly stopped, leaving Zhan panting. Zhan quietly watching Yibo shifting his body to sit on the bed and facing him with those alluring eyes.

"Already worked up? Cutie..." Yibo said, his voice rough but still in a soft way, tracing his fingers over his public hair. Zhan did not know what was up with Yibo today. Of course, he knew today was a little different from any other day when they had sex but Zhan wasn't patient at all! He had missed Yibo for five long days and he wanted him! In him!

"Fuck you.." Zhan muttered but his breath hitched when he felt a hand creep at his cunt, a teasing touch on his clit.

Damn hormones..

For a moment, Yibo waited quietly and looked from Zhan's lower body and back up at his face, admiring each and every single outline of Zhan's body.

"You are beautiful!" Yibo commented at last.

"Shut up!" Zhan hissed, hiding his face by his hands and moving away from Yibo.

"Baby.... Come here!" Yibo said, rolling Zhan over to him and taking him in his arms.

Zhan was still covering his face and Yibo did not like it. "Look at me, angel."

"I am going to sleep." Zhan tried to get away from Yibo's hold but that only worsened the situation more.

His back was attached with Yibo's chest and he laid on top of Yibo. Yibo was straddling him, trying to get him even more closer. He slowly spread Zhan's legs apart, making clod air hit Zhan's wet cunt.

"You want to sleep but your pussy says otherwise." Yibo said, trailing a finger along his inner thigh.

"Yi...yibo..." Zhan shuddered.

"Yes, baby?"

"Stop looking at me like that.." Zhan huffed only to get chuckle in return.

"I'm sorry but you're too cute." Yibo said after inspecting Zhan's face once more time from behind him and Zhan only groaned slightly in annoyance by the compliment of being called cute. He'd never get used to that either.

"I'm not cute-" Zhan gasped when he felt a sliding against his cunt, his hands moving to Yibo's head to hold the red-ish brown hair between fingers.

Yibo snickered at Zhan's noises and touch, and it turned even more vocal when Yibo trusted two fingers in.

"Ahh....." Zhan moaned, arching his back and throwing his head. Yibo really did know how to pleasure him.

Yibo pinched Zhan's right nipple from his free hand and it made Zhan scream in pleasure even louder.

"Ngh....." Zhan breathed out through his teeth, his body slightly twitching whenever Yibo fucked his all fingers in, spreading Zhan wide. The grasp on Yibo's head got more firm and it only did encourage Yibo.

"Yibo .. i'm gonna-" Zhan moaned out, his voice going a bit high pitched whenever the junkie hit that sweet spot. Yibo saw this as an opportunity to move a bit faster, to bring his husband over the edge quicker as he had teased him more than enough.

It didn't take much longer until Zhan's hands were holding Yibo's hair tight enough to slightly hurt him. Seconds later, his coil snapped, releasing his hot load right into the fingers of Yibo.

Yibo brought up his fingers to his mouth and kicked his fingers, savouring the, taste of his husband. Looking back at the panting mess that was his husband, he only smiled. Wiping his mouth clean with the back of his hand, he held Zhan closer and tighter, feeling his heart flutter in happiness.

"I hate you.." Zhan finally said after coming down from the post-orgasmic-high and quickly pulled the covers back up with a red face while hearing some snickers again from the tease, from his alpha.

"You mean love!" Yibo snickered once more before he was being shut up by two lips pressing against his. Zhan felt his unstoppable teasing husband smiling into the kiss and when he pulled away again, that smile hadn't left him.

"Idiot.." Zhan commented.

"For you." Yibo accepted.

And they kissed once again, biting and nibbling on each other, fighting for dominance.