❤️Dealing With Bullies 🥀 (Highschool Au)

I walked into the boys bathroom to hear crying, I knew who it was. "Bad you Okay in there?" I said putting me hand on the bathroom stall. "No" Bad sobbed, opening the door. Skeppy frowned and hugged him, pulling him out the stall. "Who made you cry?" Skeppy said, his voice low. "D-Dream was making fun of my glasses and being mean to me, calling me a teachers pet" Bad squeezed Skeppy, crying into his shoulder. "Shhhh it's okay I'm here now" Skeppy hugged Bad. Bad stopped crying in his shoulder and nuzzled into his chest. Skeppy smiled down at him. "Now to deal with Dream" Skeppy said letting go of Bad. Bad followed close behind Skeppy holding his hands to his chest. Skeppy approached Dream glaring at him. Dream noticed. "Awe does Bad need his Boyfriend to protect him?~" Dream teased. Bad blushed "he's not my boyfriend" Bad said. "Yeah your right he wouldn't date someone so ugly-" Skeppy punch Dream smack in the face, blood ran down from his nose. "Shut. Up." Skeppy said, gritting his teeth. Dream glared "you wanna fight? let's fight, after school in the court yard at 4:00Pm." Dream said, George his boyfriend stood behind him, making his sorry face towards Skeppy and Bad, Skeppy didn't know why George stayed with him even after he became a bully, Dream was a stupid, mean, muffin head. "Whatever let's go Bad" Skeppy grabbed Bads hand and walked away. "Are you actually gonna fight him?" Bad said In a worried tone.  "Yep, I'm gonna make him regret being mean to you" Skeppy said, in a threatening tone. Bad gave Skeppy a concerned face. "Well I'm coming, I won't fight but I'm at least gonna watch to make sure you safe" Bad said, forcing a smile. "Thanks Bad" Skeppy said smiling down at the shorter boy. Bad Smiled back, they really did act like a couple.

------------
4:00pm aftershool

Skeppy walked into the court yard, holding Bads hand, graspingbit rightly. Dream noticed Skeppy and let out a low chuckle. "This is gonna be so fun" Dream said with an even grin. "Bad go sit over on the bench" Skeppy said glaring back at Dream. Dream bolted at Skeppy full speed, Skeppy dodged and grabbed the back of Dreams hoodie and pulled him into a choke hold. Dream being very strong manged to get out of the choke hold, the two began to throw Punch's at each other. Dream had strangeth and size advantage, Skeppy on the other hand had speed and higher stamina, and was also very flexible. Skeppy ran at Dream and jumped on top of him easily knocking him down, Dream kicked Skeppy in the stomach knocking him off, and pinned him to the grass. Bad couldn't stand it anymore, he launched at Dream, the ends of his fingers turned to spare claws, horns popped out his head, and his long demon tail swing back and forth. Dreams eyes filled with utter horror as they were met with Bads peicring white ones. "ĐØ₦'₮ ₮ØɄ₵Ⱨ Ⱨł₥" Bad said in a demonic voice, his claws sliced a scar across Dreams face, blood poured out. "ɆVɆⱤ ₮ⱤɎ ₮Ⱨł₴ ₳₲₳ł₦, ł'ⱠⱠ ĐØ ₥Ʉ₵Ⱨ ₩ØⱤ₴E" Bad said getting off Dream. Dream scrambled to his feet. "Fucking freak!" He said terrified. "Ⱡ₳₦₲Ʉ₳₲Ɇ!" Bad said angrily, his voice making the ground shake. Dream flinched and Ran off. Skeppy stared in awe and surprise. Bad took deep breath and his demon traits despeared. "Whoa, you didn't tell me you could do that" Skeppy said in surprise. "Yeah it kinda runs in the family" Bad said, scratching the back off his neck. "I'll be on honest, that was kinda hot" Skeppy said, no hesitation, a red tint covered his face. Bad blushed "thank you" he mumbled. Skeppy walked closer and held up Bads chin. Their faces mere inch's apart, they kissed.

Tha End le muther fuvkers

I'm very proud of this one :]