friends with benefits ;)

"Melissa!" Katie yelled out in excitement after not seeing her the past few weeks after the last week of school. "Oh my gosh! Hi Katie!" Melissa smiled at the curly haired girl hugging her and her hugging back.

"I've missed you so much! I have so much shit to tell you-" Katie rambled on making the brunette laugh. She brings Katie inside her house so they could sit down and have a proper talk.

"I'm going to the beach tomorrow. Do you wanna come?" Melissa asks pouting at the curly head staring at her. Melissa knows I hate going to the beach, but it's her. How could I say no? She's so fucking pretty to not say no! Katie thought as she sighed giving up making the brunette jump in excitement. "I have a two piece your gonna wear." Melissa ran up her stairs to get leaving the curly head with her mouth wide open.

She went up the stairs and entered Melissa's room who was searching through her closet. "You know how much I hate wearing what you like." Katie said sitting on the brunette's bed "I know, but it's green. Your favorite color Kate." she says while looking through her drawers "Like that'll make it better." Katie groans. "Trust me, you'll look gorgeous in it." Melissa replies still digging in her closet.

"Here! I found it." the brunette pulled out a two piece bikini with the bottom part as a skirt. "I got a skirt because i know how much you hate showing a specific part of your thighs." she says throwing the bikini to her friend. "Haha." Katie says sarcastically grabbing it and walking into her bathroom.

"Melissa!" the dark brunette called out making the light brunette run into the bathroom. "What-"she stopped to look at Katie looking like she was about to cry. "Oh my gosh, Katie." Melissa went up to comfort her sobbing friend. "I'm so sorry I-"

"I-It's fine.. I'm just not used to wearing this. Especially after.." Katie stopped to unfold the skirt, revealing multiple cuts that were scarred. "After all this.." she continued. Melissa hugged her friend, feeling terrible for making her wear the swimsuit.

Later (night)

Melissa and Katie are laying on the bed, next to each other. "You don't have to wear the swimsuit tomorrow." Melissa says turning to face the curly head. "I-I know I don't. I want to wear it." she doesn't face her. "Kate. Look at me." Melissa says, making Katie turn around "You don't have to do this for me." Melissa sounded genuine. "It's fine Mel. I know-"

"Katie. You. don't. have. to. wear. it." Melissa spelt out. Katie started biting her lip. "I wanna wear it Mel." she finally says. "Are you sure? Is that your final decision?" Melissa asks looking straight into Katie's eyes. "Yes." Katie says. Melissa cups her cheeks "You know you don't have to." Melissa says, Katie looking like she's about to cry.

Melissa kisses Katie without any hesitation, then Katie kisses back. Melissa pulls away to breathe and she sits up. "I-I'm sorry- I-I don't know what I did-" Katie cuts her off by kissing her again making them both fall down onto the bed.

Katie lets her hands roam free around Melissa's back while Melissa holds onto her neck. Katie pulls away and start kissing at her neck making Melissa let out a soft moan. "W-Wait Kate." the brunette says making the curly head stop immediately. "I don't want my parents to hear."she says while Katie rolls next to Melissa

"That's fine." the curly head says grabbing her phone. "But that doesn't mean I don't wanna stop.." she confesses making the dark brunette turn back to her. "What are we supposed to do then?" the dark brunette asks. "Follow me." the lighter brunette says grabbing her phone and jumping out of the bed, the darker brunette follows.

Melissa opens a window through her closet and climbs out, Katie following Melissa down a ladder. Melissa waits for Katie to get down and grabs her hand. "Where are we going?" the dark brunette asked running with the light brunette. "Shhhh. Just go along with me." she turned back to walk towards a tree. "Look up." the light brunette said smiling. The dark brunette looked up and there behold a tree house that wasn't lit.

Melissa pulled down a rope and a ladder fell down from the top. "Come on." she said as she started climbing up the ladder, Katie following along. "Woah." Katie said when she entered the treehouse, it was all decorated with electronics and stuff. "How did you get all this things?" she asked still looking around in amazement. "I have some connections." Melissa pats the seat next to her and Katie sits down still in disbelief. "I come here when I wanna be alone or I just wanna escape my family." she smiles "Damn. And I still didn't know about this?" making Melissa chuckle and Katie smile. Katie takes that as an opportunity to go in for a kiss. They spent the rest of the night in that treehouse