The Scarlet Blooded Sister of Destruction

Remillia and Minako flew higher into the air, with Flandre flying up with them, Frieza posing with a smirk. Insanity filled her eyes as she began laughing.

"Hope you're ready for this." Minako said.

"Hmph. Don't underestimate the Scarlet Devil Mistress." Remillia said. She expanded the same red field from earlier. "Even with my fate barrier activated, chances to do damage might be slim..."

"Everyone go find those beans! And check on Goku!" Minako ordered. She turned to Flandre. "Let's go!"

"Right!" Remilia followed. They charge forward. Minako began trying to punch and kick Flandre, who only moved her body slightly. Remllia did the same, however even working together they couldn't touch her. Flandre quickly flicked back handed both of them, sending them flying away. Flandre appeared and grabbed Minako by the face, and slammed her into the dirt causing a massive crater. She then disappeared. As Remillia stopped, she went to kick behind her. She hit Flandre directly in the neck as hard as she could, but Flandre simply hit her in the nose and sent her flying again. Minako jumped up and caught Remillia. Before she could move Flandre appeared in front of them, and fired a large purple and scarlet beam which completely engulfed them.

"Gaaah!" The two of them yelled. Flandre crossed her arms and huffed.

"Is that all...?" Flandre asked. Remillia and Mianko stood up. Minako had completely lost her shirt, leaving her in her bra, whilst Remi's outfit was covered in holes and most of her skirt was annihilated.

"So got any advice?" Minako asked, moving her head to the left to let a rock fall off.

"Her energy drains nearly as much as my fate manipulation drains me..." Remillia said. She then fell to her knees and held her eyes. "But her ability doesn't hurt! She's practiced that damn power!"

"And you didn't...? I'm not sure if I should be thankful since I kicked your ass, or upset because you're weaker as an ally." Minako said bluntly.

"Up yours." Remillia said standing up. "With how little effort she's putting in, there's no way we can wait it out."

"Gotta hope Reimu finds those beans..." Minako said. She leaped into the air, cupping her hands. "Kamehameha!"

She fired the blue beam at the Vampire of Scarlet Destruction: Flandre. She simply held up her hand and blocked the attack that way. As she did, Remillia threw a KI spear at Flandre's back. The attack shattered upon contact, and Flandre speed blitzed her older sister by elbowing her into the mansion. At this point, the whole building began to collapse. Minako fired a barrage of KI blasts at Flandre, who ran through them and headbutted Minako in the gut., and spin-kicked her away. Minako slowly spun back to a normal position, wiping the blood from her lip. Remillia flew out of the rubble, doing the same. Remillia charged at Flandre, who spun around and attempted to elbow Remillia, however as Flandre spun Remillia turned herself into bats and escaped her reach. Remillia reformed next to Minako, panting as the red field around them began to fade.

"That's it..." Remillia said, holding her eyes.

"I thought you were exaggerating at least a bit..." Minako said. She dashed forward and punched Flandre between the eyes, kneed her in the chest, and elbowed her head as hard as she could, before flying back towards Remillia. No damage.

"Why the hell would I!?" Remillia asked.

"Damn...I'm going to have to use that technique..." Minako mumbled.

"A secret move would be really nice." Remillia said. "What is it?"

Flandre flew forward and punched them both in the guts, before sending them flying with purple energy balls. Remillia turned into bats to escape, while Minako had to throw her own energy onto the top of the attack so she could redirect it off of her, exploding beneath her and making her brace for the impact. Remilla formed next to Minako.