PROLOGUE

In the middle of the night—there's Carol-chan in her pink bunny pajamas, wearing her white bunny flip-flops, hand full of chocolate that she stole in their pantry, taking a stroll.

Looking around she now on the street across her home. Then there's the light coming across the dark alley.

Of course, a normal person would not go in there, but then there's Carol-chan— already on her way in the dark alley!

Some would think 'Thats when the people will get stab' 'Just like in horror movies'— and then there's Carol-chan.

'A chocolate bunny! Definitely where will they appear ' she thinks—normally.

And then she starts humming, creating her own song because of excitement in seeing the so-called chocolate bunny.

"Tan-tan-tanan a chocolate bunny ~ in the dark alley~ tan-tanan-tanan~ "

Repeating her magnificent creation, she is now in the front of the light.

Of course, as a normal human being she goes through it without hesitation. A blinding lights appear blocking her vision for a minute, and then she swayed dropping in her knees because of something almost making her drop immediately.

She open her eyes slowly—to see the vast blue ocean, alluring clouds and the fresh breeze of air. And she is sitting in a boat—that's almost dying because of how tattered and destroyed it is.

Now as a normal human being, of course they would panic and ask where they are? What's happening? but Carol-chan didn't.

She open her mouth to ask a very obvious questions.

"Where is the chocolate bunny?"

~Spread Love not legs~

Carol-chan and other characters from Tomo-chan wa onaniko belongs to Fumita Yanagida.

One Piece belongs to Eiichiro Oda the GOAT!

Hii, this is my first fanfiction, please be warned that English is not my first language and grammatical error will most likely to happen.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

THANK YOU!

-Fries-chan🍟(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)