ONE PIECE 2: MEETING THE HAWK

———

———

CAROL decided to start her day by taking a shower. She hasn't been take a bath since she was drift off in the ocean. Benn—who was kind enough to lend her some of his shirt and short and guide her where their comfort room is and guard the door, as he says 'to make sure no one—', she didn't hear the next words he says as it was muffled, so she just thank him and head in the room.

The two of them are the only one who was awake as the others are still knocked out on the floor.
She tap the water by her finger to test the it, and once it was in the right temperature, she dived in.

Sighing in relief, she starts to relax her body and close her eyes to enjoy the first ever bath in this unknown place. She has an insights about this place as she had read a newspaper that was delivered by a seagull—a freaking seagull who was kind enough that it accepted the food she offered instead of money. She almost drowned when she first saw the seagull with a newspaper that was a once in a lifetime for her and her bucket lists.

Based on what she have read, this place is full of PIRATES wherein they have a bounty in their head and was hunt by the BOUNTY HUNTERS. They also have MARINE, like a police in her world. They also have devil fruit which is unknown to her, definitely a mystery to her.

She cannot ask questions to Benn, Shanks, Yasopp and Lucky roux as it will arise suspicions, and that wast the last thing she wants to happen.

Finishing up while her mind still run about this world, she dry herself and wear the clothes benn gave to her. A white oversize shirt with black printed cat that almost reach below her knees, as she dry her hair with towel, she decided to come out.

Noticing the sleeping man: benn while standing, she giggle and head back in her room where shanks are still laying asleep in my supposed bed.

She shake her head and tie her hair in two sides with her favorite ribbons. Focusing on her hair, she didn't notice shanks move.

"What a start of the day~" startle by the voice, she turn around to see the grinning face of shanks while looking at her up and down.

"You startled me, Shanks-san. Good morning by the way" still holding her chest where her hearts is located she gave him a sweet smile. While the man only smile at her sheepishly and walk to her direction to hug her.

"Hmm?, Shanks-san?" Confused at his action, she look at him weirdly as he nestle his head at the crooked of her neck.

"You smell amazi—" The man was snatched at her fast by benn, who was looking at his captain frowning while the man just rub his neck.

"Don't mind him, Carol-chan. Breakfast is ready.
You can go to the kitchen if you're done"
Benn smile at her and get out of the room dragging shanks by his collar while the man just trash around whining.

She chuckle at what he sees. It's rare in her world to see a grown up man throwing a tantrum, it's amuse her. Checking her self, she go out to go to the kitchen.