Chapter 4

2nd POV:

A day or two has passed since the party, and the run in with the dangerous group of men. You were in your family's house, forced to stay there due to renovations being made at the casino. Plans to change empty rooms into hotel space, including your room.

'The old man just can't pass up an opportunity at money, huh?' You thought, on your phone in one of the many living rooms. Both dogs lounging on your legs, you hear light footsteps coming into the room.

'Ladies and gentlemen, let the shit show begin.' You knew exactly who it was due to the pattern of footsteps, you just really didn't want to deal with her today. 

You continued to stare down at your phone, ignoring your younger sister, now in front of you.

"Sister, who were you dancing with at my party?" Kanna spat.

'Oh, not the kind little sister now that you don't have an audience?' You thought, rolling your eyes and looking up at her. She looked so punchable.

"I was invited by a gentleman to dance, why?" You asked, scratching Taiyo's head.

"You were dancing with MY man!" Your sister squealed.

"Your man? Oh, I wasn't aware. He offered his hand to dance, his smile was so charming I couldn't say no. I'm sorry, dear sister." You said. You knew your whore of a sister was desperate for the men's attention, and watching her idiotic face turn red was fun.

"You're right, my man is such a kind soul, willing to dance with even the ugliest girls, giving them a chance." Your sister said, smiling villainously.

'Wanna play, bitch? Let's play.' You thought. You were beyond done arguing with this child.

"I agree, you would have never gotten a chance with him otherwise." You said, standing up as the smile was wiped off her face. But you weren't done.

"It was funny, we actually had a nice chat about you, it's so refreshing hearing from other people, don't you think?" You glanced down at her (or up, depending on your height) and she looked on the verge of tears.

"What did he say?!" She nearly screamed.

"Not much, just that he can't stand attention seeking whores." You glared as she started crying. You leaned into her ear and whispered.

"Isn't it funny how you were summed in that one sentence?"

She began wailing, falling to the floor.

You turned around, your dogs jumping up ready to leave, when your father and mother burst through the door.

"MY BABY! WHAT'S WRONG?!" Your step-mother screeched, running over and dropped, hugging your sister.

You cringed at the sight of the blubbering wenches on the floor, when your father grabbed your bicep and jerked you toward him.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Your father roared, his spit landing on your face.

"NOTHING! I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG, SHE JUST BEGAN CRYING!" You yelled.

"I-i, she-, I was j-just trying to spe-ak with her, when Th-that monster jumped at me! It was go-oing to k-kill me!" Kanna cried, pointing at Kyojin.

No.

No.

You could deal with any punishment, but who knows what your father would do to your dogs.

"No! Father, that's not true! He didn't do anything!" You cried, scared for your dogs' life.