Chapter 5

5:56 AM:
2nd POV:

You walked down the sidewalk, quite early in the morning. You weren't able to sleep very well the night prior, and you were craving something sweet. 

So you decided to take a walk, and find some place that looked like you could have a nice breakfast. You eventually stopped in front of a quaint looking cafe.

'Cozy corner? Sounds good.'

You headed inside, and you noticed someone else was out the counter. You crouched down, looking at all the sweets. 

You couldn't help but steal a glance at the men at the counter, and when you did, you froze. 

'WHY DO I KEEP RUNNING INTO THEM!?'

You glanced back down, acting natural. You didn't know which one noticing you would be worse. If the pink haired one noticed you, you were willing to bet he wouldn't leave you alone. But, you also knew that the sleep deprived, silver haired man was way more dangerous, and in turn, could be worse. 

You just hoped and prayed they wouldn't notice you.

After what felt like forever, they finished their transaction, and promptly walked out of the store. 

You heaved out a sigh. 

You went to the register, and asked for a few treats that you found appetizing.

After you paid, the worker handed you your bag and change. 

You walked out of the door, pulling out a dorayaki from your bag. 

You took a bite, strolling down the sidewalk…

…only to promptly spit the food out into an alleyway to your right.

"What the hell? I could make better dorayaki than this…" You mutter, wiping your mouth off.

"You can?"

Your blood ran cold, as you slowly looked up into dark, dead eyes.

A man with silver hair stood there, staring at you, waiting for an answer.

‘Shit! I thought I avoided him… what was his name, Mi… Mikey? Father called him that…’

"You know how to make dorayaki?" He asked again.

"U-uh, y-yeah, I do. It's pretty easy…" you said, looking from Mikey, to the man behind him.

'He was called… Sanzu..?'

You snapped out of your thoughts, and turned to leave, hoping the conversation was over. Your wrist was grabbed. You turned around, a little pissed that he grabbed you. 

'Why I oughta fuk you up, little man. You're friggin short, I'll mess your face up.' You thought, trying to wiggle and escape his grip. 

"Make some for me." His voice ripped you from your thoughts, and his grip grew tighter at your struggling. 

"Huh?" You asked, looking bewildered at him. 

"You will make some for me." He said again. 

There was a silence for a moment, as you stared at him with wide eyes. 

'HoW dArE yOu OrdEr mE aRoUnD??' You grew even more pissed. 'Do I look like a peasant?!'

"Yeah yeah, sure I will. Whatever, just let go." You lied through your teeth. 

He let out a small smile, but it was gone so quickly you might have imagined it. He let go of your wrist, and you turned to leave. 

"Don't forget." Was all he said, as you walked away hurriedly.