i. kiss cam

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍!  ▎
ONE ━━ kiss cam
࿔・゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 💌🪩☁️

december 10th, 2022
"going to a basketball game is not my idea of fun."

"stop being so boring claire," her twin sister said, "it's cole's day to choose what we do and he picked a basketball game. don't be such a party pooper."

clarissa mocked her sister under her breath as she got to the doors of the arena and began dusting off her skirt.

"now we just wait for delilah and gi."

"i'm so excited to see my first ever basketball game in real life!" cole squealed as he let go of claud's hand to jump around.

claire smiled as she picked him up, "cmon let's call gianna and see where they're at."

she put him on her hip and began searching for her contact. clarissa handed the phone to her little brother and watched as he pressed the facetime button.

"hi gigi!"

"hi cole!" she said excitedly. faintly, you could hear a 'hi munchkin!'

"is that delilah?"

"pass the phone to me."

"what no you're driving."

"fine then point it at me," delilah grumbled, knowing better than to be on her phone and drive.

"hi delilah!" cole smiled. "claire says where are you guys?"

"uhm tell her we're pulling into the parking lot," delilah said turning the steering wheel.

cole turns his head up to face clarissa, "she says they're pulling into the parking lot."

"thank you for letting me know," clarissa smiled. she put him down and cole continued talking to the girls for the remainder of time until they got to the doors of the arena.

the group walked in and stood in line to get through security. when clarissa was next in line to get her bag checked, the security guard with the name tag 'monique' gasped.

"oh my gosh! are you clarissa?!" the security guard gaped.

clarissa nodded with a smile, she loved getting recognized in public.