--- CHAPTER 10 - RESIGN OR SACRIFICE? ---

The situation was getting worse....Parth was all messed up couldn't afford losing me like that. After a long thought , he removed his phone and called someone.

Parth - Hello Brother !  I NEED YOUR HELP ,COMEBACK ASAP!(The person on phone hummed and cut the call )

Parth's eyes filled with fire were burning like a volcano. He just couldn't control his anger , he came out of his cabin . While walking towards my desk he found my scarf , he rolled the scarf on his hand and banged the chair while messing up my desk in anger. He moved towards the parking lot , drove his car in full speed while overtaking the rest left on the highway. No doubt how he reached the Bar in 20 mins!!! He went to the Bar table , ordered a Bourbon Whiskey on the rocks! He gulped the glass so quickly that he didn't realize he had drunk 4 glass of whiskey already . Finally a person arrives and stops his hand which was intending to drink the whole bottle. His drowsy eyes saw a person in front of him and he exactly knew who it was! CABIR... Tears were dropped as he hugged him. Apparently Karan visited the same bar with his friends , he left his table when he saw Parth crying & hugging someone in grief.

Karan - Parth ? Are you okay?

Cabir - Excuse me , He is my friend and I will handle it don't worry! 

Karan - Yeah , infact I work in his company and we are good too , so I am just concerned.

Cabir - How dare you to call your Boss  by his name? I will get you Fir...

Parth (cutting Cabir's words ) - Cabir its okay I allowed him ...

Karan and Cabir tried to make Parth back to his senses. They made a way towards the sofa in the bar and had a serious chat.

Karan - Is this all because of Nits?

Parth (Trying to hold his tears back) - NO...i don't fucking care anymore!

Cabir - STFU Bro , Uk what Karan, Yes thats exactly why the CEO of Samthaan industry is rn in a Bar consuming a whole bottle of alcohol , not answering anyone's phone , not caring about anyone & turning into Kabir Singh in next minutes.

*Everyone sighs*

Cabir - Can't you tell your friend to just stop acting like she doesn't like him or maybe love him ?! (sarcastically)

Karan - (Sighs) You don't know her past , she has lost many things in life and she hates when her own people lie to her and so she acts all hurtful and arrogant sometimes...

Cabir - As if we don't know ( He mumbled)

Karan - What ? How ? Y'all know Nits since past few weeks and how's that possible??

(Parth eyes widened to Cabir who wasn't controlling himself at his words)

Cabir - Bro i said in a sarcastic way....You will get used to me don't worry! (Sighed)

Parth - Guys please stop talking shit , I am already pissed .
Waiter one more bottle!

Karan - Parth it's too much , okay I have a plan !

Cabir - What plan ?

Karan - First promise me you won't drink that bottle and assure me that you really want her , love her and never hurt her!

Parth -(Cancels his order , wipes his tears and holds Karan's hand ) - Dude I will do anything to win her back ! Literally anything. I might have anger issues but i become another person when she is near ! I will never ever hurt her again , trust me she is the shining star in my dark world,my only Hope and I LOVE HER !!!! (A drop of tear slid his eyes)

Karan - She will be the luckiest girl to have you buddy (He side hugged him)

Cabir - If your ekta Kapoor bromance is over please tell me what's the plan is ?How can we make Nits take back the resignation letter?