Chapter 1

[A/N]
Hey!..It's me again. I'm really bored so. Here, I am writing a MuiTan fanfic.
This book contains:
Modern AU
Top Muichiro [Even if he is younger by years]
Bottom Tanjiro
MuiTan[obviously]
Students☝🏻 [15-16 years old]
Smut [😏]
That's it, I guess.
Chapter 1
Muichiro's pov
I was casually leaning on my locker checking if I had all the books I need for chemistry and when I was about to go to class a cute guy with red hair and a scar on his forehead came up to me.
'Hello' he said.
'Hi.' I replied.
'Can you help me find Chemistry classroom I'm new.' He spoke.
'Sure, I guess. Follow me.' I said and smiled.
He gave me a warm smile which stole my heart. I was falling for this guy. Then out of nowhere a girl jumped on him.
'Nezuko...! Stop jumping on me.' he said laughing.
'Onni-chan I was bored [Like me] so I wanted to see if you made any friends. Oh Hey! Mui... this is my brother Tanjiro. Onni-chan this is my bestie Muichiro.'
Nezuko was my best friend, and she was like a sister, and this was a boarding school, so Nezuko's brother was not there to protect her, so I took it up...but that stupid Zenitsu. But I never expected her brother to look so cute. We had been friends for 2 years [ He means with Nezuko]
'Oh! It's finally great to meet the person who has been taking good care of Nezuko.'
'Y-Yeah.' I stuttered and gave a small smile. I regained my composure and said, 'She is like a sister to me, and I will protect and help her.'
'You don't need to be so dramatic Mui. And he helped me a lot and looks like you both are in the same class......Enjoyyyy! Onni-chan I am going on a date with Zenitsu tonight.'
'What??NO!' We both said at the same time.
'¬_¬ IDC.' [AT LAST, YOU'RE SHOWING ATTITUDE]
'Nezuko! You're dead.' He spoke-yelled.
But she ran away.
'Um... Tanjiro we have class.' I spoke. [I'm getting lazy to write the names as it's 11:00 at night and I am under my blanket with my grandma's phone. And I don't how long I can write as I saw a fucking shadow move outside.] [Can be a ghost or my uncle cause he came from USA]
'Right. Gomen' he said.
They went to class and got paired up by Giyuu. Their chemistry teacher. [This is not Kimistuno academy] We got a project and when the bell was about to ring.
'Listen up class you have the rest of the day off to do the project and your dorms will be sorted and will be given the card to your dorms after 10 minutes for class 10 students.'
[10 mInUtEs LaTeR]
After all the dorm room keys have been given.
Tanjiro's pov
I opened my dorm room to see a living room and kitchen with an A/C. I went to the bedroom and saw 1 table and 2 chairs two other doors and ONE king-sized bed.
ONE BED.... That I will be sharing a bed with my dorm mate I know he is male but still I'm so clingy when I sleep and I'm Bi [Bro I would be fucking grateful if I have a king-sized bed and I wouldn't even care if I must share it with my enemy]
Then the door suddenly clicked open, and I saw my dormmate come in and who it was gave me a heart attack.
It was my sister's best friend Muichiro. Who I started to have feeling for when she showed me his picture and told about how caring he was and how he took care of her when she was sick or stressed out.
'Hey...'I said awkwardly.
'Hi where's the bathroom I need to freshen up.' He said.
I pointed at the bedroom door. He went in and then I heard him say something like
'We got a walk-in closet and a bathroom with a bathtub.' [Nice...]
'Oh! I didn't see that,' [You would've if you would stop worrying about the bed] 'W-Wh-what about the bed.'
He came out of the bathroom and turned a light shade of pink and immediately said, 'I can sleep on the couch.'
'No! I would feel bad any way it is a king-sized bed enough for more than 2 people so we can sleep on each end.' I said nervously.
'That's a great idea.' Muichiro said.
'Let's start the project shall we.' I asked.
He nodded.
—————
I will post another chapter today I guess