Chapter 4

A/N
Hello 👋 hope you all are doing fine...Today is Sunday one day I get break form studying even it is an hour or so. I was crying buckets yesterday[Saturday] because Wattpad was restricted.
My uncle restricted my access made it made me borderline angry and I have anger issues.
I know I know I am an angry German Shepard like Bakugo the angry pomeranian.

Lets get on with the story.
-----------
Tanjiro's pov
I was walking back to the dorms, and I had a study hour with Zenitsu and Nezuko. I was passing by my dorm, and someone pulled me in and started kissing me and I obviously kissed back as it was my boyfriend Muichiro.
He did something very odd he started unbuttoning my shirt and I let out a moan when he moved his hands on my naked body.
He broke the kiss and said, 'Wow! That was cute...'
He leaned closer and kissed me again but, this time he lifted me up without breaking the kiss and went to the bedroom and gently placed me on the bed and he looked at me lust in his eyes.
I saw a bulge in his trousers I understood what he wanted. [It's their first time]
He removed his trousers and boxers.........Damn he had a body of a demigod with his well-built muscles but the best thing was his...his...[You don't finish it. It might take an eternity.] his member was big, and I went toward it and started moving my hand up and down his member and then slowly gave his member a lick and he rolled his head back in pleasure and I gave it cat licks and then finally put it in my mouth.
'MmNmHH!'I moaned. And I started moving up and down and moaned continuously. He moaned too but not as loud and embarrassing as mine.
Then he nodded his head and suddenly semen filled my mouth and this time he let out a moan.
Some of it was leaking out so I swallowed what was in my mouth licked a little off his member.
He pushed me on the bed and took off my boxers.
'Papa.....'it slipped out and Muichiro looked at me.
Muichiro's pov
I was looking at my perfect boyfriend who was naked and......
He called me Papa....Papa.
It was so good and I responded, 'Yes baby.' Teasingly.
I loved how he got flustered and red.
Tanjiro's pov
Fuck!?! [TANJIRO KAMADO HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP CURSING AS IT IS MY JOB]
You could've told me and BTW you just told me once.
[Wait how in the name of fuck can you two hear me.]
How should I know you are the author.
[Rightttt...... you never had this conversation.]
Huh!?! What just happened? Never mind...and did Mui call me baby.
'Prep or no prep baby...' he looked at me and it bought me back to reality and I said, 'Prep.'
'Huh what happened to the name you gave me.'
'I mean prep Papa.' I said,looking at him and I why did I do that.
'Good...'
And he applied lube to his hands and dick and fitted one of his slender fingers and I moaned out louder than I expected it to come.
It felt so good, and I whimpered with pleasure.
Then I felt something at my hole teasing me made so hypnotized and euphoria was about to burst with pleasure [IDK what that means * innocent face *]
I said, 'Please put your big dick in me and fuck me until I need a wheel chair.' [🤯 WTF]
'Fill me with your semen and make me scream your name Mui.' [* Jaw drop from what she wrote and scared to write more *]
Muichiro's pov
What did he just say????
This turned me on and I slowly put my dick inside him and he adjusted a little and I slowly moved up and down and he said, 'Faster please faster.'
I moved faster and lifted him by his shoulders and he put his hands on my back and suddenly he screamed in pleasure I found his soft spot I smiled to myself and started abusing that spot and he screamed, 'PAPA.!'
That was soo Kawaii. [* traumatized for 1 second, back to normal *]
'Papa I am gonna cum.' He said.
I was gonna cum too and after a min we both came and he moaned loudly and we heard a knock on the door.
Jeez.... I forgot to lock it and I shouted, 'Who is it?'
'It's Nezuko is Onii-chan Ok?' said my best friend.
'Yeah, just got hurt a little bye and lock the door will yah?'
'Sure.' And I heard a click before I fell on the bed and breathed a sigh of relief.
They I lifted Tanjiro up and we took a bath together and then did the laundry ate some noodles and went to sleep on the sofa while watching a movie.
                    THE END
-------------
Ciao!
And thanks for waiting. Any Sanegiyuu shippers check out my SaneGiyuu story.
976 words 😊

Guys I wrote it because I had nothing to do and it reached 2.2K. I'm honestly surprised