chapter X

The next morning Wendy woke between her sick son and his friend. As they both cuddled into her; and the sounds of Emily and Tommy snoring; as Bebe came in to see. Her best friend sleeping with her son and his best friend; Bebe just rolled her eyes and quietly laughed. As she rubbed her swollen belly and went downstairs to make her morning coffee she'd make breakfast later, and Wendy was unable to get up because of her being pinned down by her sleeping son and his best friend. As she saw Emily reach for the bed side table and pull herself up before grabbing her crutches and hobbling to the bathroom, 'Blarg' she puked in the toilet. 'God I think I've caught what Jake and Tyler have' she thought to herself, "Emily you okay?" asked Wendy; "Yea I think Jake and Tyler gave me what they have" replied Emily, hobbling back out on her crutches and hobbled back in and went back to bed; as Bebe walked by again. "Morning Wendy" said Bebe, "Morning I think these two gave Emily the flu" giggled Wendy, "Really?" asked Bebe. "Yea she was throwing up in the toilet then she just got back into bed and fell asleep again" replied Wendy as Bebe felt Emily's forehead, "yea she's a little warm" said Bebe as she felt something pull her into bed and snuggle into her. "Wendy Tyler just pulled me into bed" said Bebe, as she felt a sleeping Tyler wrap his little arms around her probably thinking she was Wendy, as Jake made the same mistake with Wendy; "Oh well they're both three" replied Wendy; "So how was Kyle last night?" asked Bebe since the kids were fast asleep; "He was amazing, how was Stan?" asked Wendy, "Incredible however nothing beats your own husband's dick" replied Wendy since they were both between Tyler and Jake; Bebe put her hand on Wendy's leg and moved it up her nightie; and rubbed her pussy thru her panties. "Bebe although that does feel good I don't think it's a good idea with our sons, and you and Kyle's six year old cousin and her boyfriend, Oh god" Wendy muttered as Bebe put her fingers up the side of her panties and putting them in Wendy's pussy.

"Bebe stop I do love it but I don't want the kids waking up and seeing this" said Wendy; "Okay then we'll finish this later" replied Bebe kissing Wendy before leaning over and kissing Jake accidently waking Tyler, "MMM" he whined 'BLARG' he threw up on Bebe, before getting up and throwing up again and slipping in it getting it all over his jet black hair; "aw lovely" said Bebe, "what?" asked Wendy, "Tyler woke up and the first thing he did is throw up on me, then he threw up on the floor and slipped in it getting some in his hair, "Damn it" said Wendy, "Well I need to get changed now anyway so I could put him in the bath if you want. Because knowing what Jake's like he's not going to be letting you up anytime soon" replied Bebe. "Come sweetie let's get you washed up" said Bebe, she'd just make Kyle or Stan clean the floor as she picked the little three year old up, and took him into her and Kyle's bathroom so she could change. She was glad that she had Tyler facing the other way tho; because she walked in on Kyle still naked. "Morning babe" said Kyle, "Kyle, as nice as that is you might wanna cover it up, I told Wendy I'd chuck him in the bath" replied Babe. "Why can't Wendy do it?" asked Kyle; "I walked pass the kids bedroom to see Wendy squished between Jake and Tyler so I lay down too and Tyler cuddled me and Jake cuddled Wendy. And Tyler threw up on me; then he threw up on the floor and slipped in it so it's in his hair. And you know what Jake is like when he wants a cuddle he doesn't let you up anytime soon. I don't think he'll make an exception for Wendy; oh and since you're up now I'm giving you the honour of cleaning up his vomit. Oh and Emily caught the flu from Tyler and Jake" replied Bebe.

As Kyle put his boxers and pants on, before kissing Bebe and walking into the kids bedroom to see his son cuddled into Wendy who was on her phone, "want me to get him off you Wendy?" asked Kyle, "no he's fine, I have to admit you're really good in bed" replied Wendy recalling from the night before when Bebe and Wendy fucked each other's husbands, "Thanks, but I'll bet Stan's dick is bigger" said Kyle, "No you're both just as big yours might be a little bigger than Stan's but that's just because you're circumcised" replied Wendy as she felt Jake put a finger down her underwear. "And just what in the world do you think you're doing?" asked Wendy, "what I saw Mummy do it to you" replied Jake, "Well that's because you're Mummy was being very silly, so don't touch people down there" said Wendy, "What?" asked Kyle, "He put his hand down my panties" replied Wendy, "what he's just a curios kid, but where did he learn it?" asked Kyle, "Probably because of Bebe" replied Wendy. "Ha?" asked Kyle, "just before Tyler woke up and threw up on her and the floor, she tried putting her hand down my pants too so I guess he was awake" replied Wendy, "sorry Miss Marsh" said Jake. "Don't be sweetie just don't touch people there" replied Wendy as felt a wet patch form around them. "Hey Kyle" said Wendy, "yea?" asked Kyle, "Where do keep his clothes?" asked Wendy, "in that cupboard why?" asked Kyle, "Well while you're at it after you've cleaned up Tyler's vomit you might wanna change the sheets while I get him into some dry clothes" replied Wendy. "He have another wet night?" asked Kyle, "Yep" replied Wendy, "Come on honey let's get you changed" said Wendy, "But who's going to change the sheets Miss Marsh?" asked Jake, "Your daddy's going to do that" replied Wendy; as she helped Jake out of bed and Emily and Tommy shared an air matrass since Tyler and Jake took up a lot of space.