What the hell just happened!? -1

"Jack!"

"Gah!" I shot up, did I fall asleep or something? Who was calling me? "Hey bud you gotta get up now" that voice sounded familiar,  Adam?  Why does he look different? What the hell just happened though?! Was it a dream? No that felt too real to be a dream "Adam is that you?" I ask "yes it's me bud, what happened to you?" He asks "it's a long story-" I say,

~~

Everything was all glitching around me, I could hear it as well, then suddenly a big gust of wind hit me and I felt like I was being pulled into something, it was too strong and I couldn't get out of it, I guess I just passed out or something? I'm not sure but I was in New York, but it looked different to me, I felt a bit lightheaded so I sat down and I guess I passed out again...it was very scary cause I had no idea what was going on.

~~

"That's weird- maybe that's what caused all the flashing lights...I-I don't think you're My Jack, you must be from another dimension.." Adam said,

Huh!? Was that a portal!? The thing that caused the gust of wind!? Wait are My Ryan and Adam back in My original dimension!?

"Hey Adam?" "Yes?" "What's the full date today?" "April 3,2019"

2019 This is the year neotheatre came out! No wonder why Adam looks so different..

"Hmm,for me last time I checked it was March Third,2021 not April third "Yeah you're not My Jack..wait..then what happened to my Jack?!" Adam panicked "I-I think your Jack might be in my dimension!" I say, "wait..yes that could be possible!"

"B-but for how long though? It's not like this will be permanent forever right? My Adam and Ryan are getting worried or the other Jack is with them now-" "I'm not sure...I don't think it's permanent,there must be a way to switch it back to normal!" Adam says "Yeah I hope that it's not permanent...my Ryan will get really worried if this dimensions Jack is not with them...oh and what about this dimensions Ryan?? You should probably text or call him saying that I'm with you, he's probably going insane right now.." I say "oh fuck, yeah I'll call him right now" Adam says as he grabs for his phone.

I sigh as my head starts hurting again is this something that has to do with the portal? It could be.

I could hear the call that Adams making, then he puts the phone back in his pocket.

"You should probably get some rest..you've been through a lot today" he says to me "we will talk more tomorrow" "alright.." Then he walks out of the room we were in and shuts the door, I was sitting on a bed and lied down in it and thought about what could be going on my dimension..then before I knew it, I fell a šレεεp

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
••••••••••••••••••••

1003 p⊕r†αレš