Ch. 3 To Wonder Where HE is

Welcome back and let's do a quick recap of last chapter shall we? Y/n met Ash and Sawyer while also meeting Clemont and Bonnie again. Y/n also fought against Valerie and her Mega Mawile which was a gift from Y/n. Now we are in the Laverre City Gym as Y/n, Dawn and Selene are going to stay and watch Ash fight.

"The battle between gym leader Valerie and Ash the challenger is now underway! This will be a two on two battle! Please bring out your first Pokemon!" A girl with a black dress shouted who is going to be the ref of the match

"Sylveon! Come on out!"

"Fletchinder! I choose you!"

Both trainers shouted bring out their Pokemon. Everyone but Y/n was focused on the battle as his mind was else where.

"Y/n are you okay? You've been off since this morning?" Dawn ask very worried for her bruised up boyfriend placing her hand on his.

"Yea, everything is fine. . . just couldn't sleep because of the pain a certain duo of beautiful women gave me. I don't like to say names here." Y/n lied with a a bit of teasing as Dawn and Selene hit his back while he laughs.

"Okay okay sorry but seriously are you a-okay?" Selene asks hopping on Y/n's back while nibbling on his head.

"Yes yes I am now please stawp bitting on my head." Y/n said trying to get Selene to stop.

Now truth be told Y/n wasn't okay. Last night Deoxys came over to Laverre City to for its daily report in Y/n's lab coat for some reason, to deliver news that Y/n thought he would never hear.

~~~

"Deoxys. Everything good I presume?" Y/n asks his lab partner.

"I'm afraid not. . ." It spoke telepathically to Y/n causing said person to raise an eyebrow as he asks what happen. "A group has broken into the gym last night while I was in my gem. They took me away and also stole important files about the legendary research regarding Z and his location. Other than that, I was able to escape and retrieve the files and eliminate the infiltrators." Deoxys explains as Y/n head his hand under a tablet looking at the events that had transpired in the gym while he was gone. There was a full team of people, all have orange hair and dress in orange.

"Good work on protecting the gym and continue protecting the gym till I get back. Release Latias from her ball she'll take the morning watch knowing how energetic she can be. So you take night watch." 

"Consider it done. Also they didn't take him out your desk. You should really take him or put him somewhere safer."

"Maybe but who would check a desk for a valuable Pokemon? Besides he can come out of his ball anytime just like Mewtwo. The only difference is he likes to sleep a lot and Mewtwo just like to roam the city. They know him well enough to let children near him." Y/n said as he then turned off his tablet. "Head back and notify him, Mewtwo, and Latias of the situation, do not let anyone into the gym. Also let them know that HE is back to finish his goal." Deoxys nodded and left back to the gym but turned around to say one last thing.

"I had another vision. . . But it wasn't a pleasant one. . .

Y/n how ever wasn't worried about the vision as he saw it too, so he just sat on the chair in the room him, Dawn and Selene got as he watched them sleep peacefully and soon went into the bed and joined them with one last thought be for he fell asleep. "I guess you're finishing what you started huh. . ."

.

.

.

.