Ch. 7 To Be At Temple of Ruins

With a wrench in my hand and Sceptile by my side helping me out on finishing my metal prosthetic arm as the argument from a week ago kept wandering in my mind. I was disappointed in myself. . . probably father and mother as well. . . but they don't know the dangers as I do. I lost my upper hand, which was costly, and a sacrifice had to be made.

"Sceptile Scep. . ." My Sceptile. . . sometimes I wonder if he can read my mind.

"I'll be fine partner. . . You'll see them again. . . but it may not be the same." I told him.

"Mr. Herrmann. We'll be landing shortly." The pilot said over the intercom as I looked at Sceptile and then my finished arm.

"Let's go get the younger brothers." I said to my Sceptile as he pumped his fist into the air.

As we were landing in the Hammerlocke airport, Galar. I was able to see an old friend of mine, well, not old old, but it's been long. As the plan began to come to a stop, I can see Leon and as well as Chairman Rose, head of Galar and the person who organizes the Pokémon leagues and stuff in this region. The plan finally comes to a complete stop in a private hanger as the door opens and I walked down the stairs to be greeted with Leon holding his hand out for a shake.

"Y/n."

"Leon." I said to Leon as we bro hugged.

"Professor Herrmann." The Chairman greeted as he held out his hand.

"Chairman Rose." I shook his hand and thanked him for having me here.

"Been a while, hasn't it?"

"Not sure calling 3 years since we last saw and spoke to each other a while." 

"Heh, well, I definitely changed. . ." Leon stated but his facial expression changed as he saw my new hand. "Especially someone. . ."

I held up my new hand and pointed to it. "This is for another time, but right now, I believe you both have something for me."

"Ah yes, we do have something for you." Chairman Rose said as he opened the limo that he was standing next to. I hopped in and Leon followed suit. When we started to move, Chairman Rose handed me a file. Upon opening the file, there were a map and few photos.

"This is the temple where we found the two giant Pokemon Statue."

"We sent in a team of archeologist last week. I went to check on the progress two days ago. . . when I arrive it was a complete ghost camp." That was an understatement. Looking at the photos I can tell these weren't ordinary Pokemon as they closely resembled my titan Pokemon. "When I went in. The only thing I found were bloody up equipment." Leon explained as I looked at the photos that showed the bloody up equipment.

"This is truly unusual. . .  The only thing I can think of that can cause this is a ghost type Pokémon or a dragon type."

"That's what we believe as well-" Leon then took out another file with more pictures. "-but we found traces of some sort of electric type move has been used and two foot prints that aren't human nor of any Pokemon we have in the data base."

"To take out an entire research team with highly rated trainers guarding the cite."

No regular Pokemon can't take down a team of high rated trainers, not even an enraged dragonite. 

I was think to my self a moment but I then came to the most likely conclusion. "You don't think its a-" I was cut off by the Chairman

"Yes. I think we are dealing with a legendary Pokemon." 

~~~To be Continued~~~