Ch.10 To Party Dancecapades!

~~~1 Week Time Skip~~~

It's been a week since me and Tessia left for Cyllage City for Tessia first show case. We stopped at R22 for a day and Tessia practiced her performance with her Gibble who she named Shark and Meep-Meep, her Mareep. Their performance wasn't bad for a first timer but then again I'm kind of not expecting much from a Mareep and Gibble performing together. 

What would I know? I don't perform. 

After R22, we stopped Lumiose City and stayed at the Pokemon Center. Turns out, Clemont's father was there and I found out that Ash and the gang are in Anistar City. Me and him talked while watching Tessia practice and to say the least, he was impressed by the Gibble and Mareep combination. 

When we were done with Lumiose City we went back on the road and stopped at R7 for a rest break. Nothing new happen. I cooked food. Tessia practice. We eat. We sleep together, yes together, she scared to sleep alone because Cynthia told her that there was scary ghost that comes out at night. 

We finally arrived at Cyllage city. We stayed in the theater as there was rooms for the performers and their coaches and since I'm Tessa's 'coach.' I got a room but either way it didn't matter as Tessia would follow me into my room to sleep with me by any means possible. So one room one bed is enough for us. 

After we checked in and dropped off four stuff, we headed to Tessa's own privet performing quarters. Apparently here, each performer got their own under ground training quarters which makes thing easy for me as I can finish assessing Lugia people fascinating over her.

The private quarters was pretty spacious. It had a small square table, a bathroom, enough room for me to asses Lugia and Tessia to practice, and most importantly, a coffee machine. 

While Tessia was rehearsing, I was remising through my backpack for my papers moving a side a brown boxing that I'll need to give Tessia.

I waited for Tessia to finish her rehearsal and take a break. When she finished, she happily made her way over to me and sat on her hair all the while her Pokemon's ate a small snack.

"I believe that I should be okay. Maybe one more couldn't hurt." She pondered

"Two more, just for safe measures. You never know when that extra one might come in handy." 

"Maybe. . ." She continued to wonder in her thoughts but then jolted up. "I forgot to get a dress!"

She started to run around the training field in a panic as her Pokemon joined her as well in this unnecessary panic.

"What am I going to do! What am I going to do! What am I going to do! What am-!" 

I stopped her from going on her rant as I held up a small fancy box. "Your panic was unnecessary and I'm hurt that you didn't come to me for help." I snarked.

She walked over to me in, she took the box and gave me a dubious look, then she opened the box and all her doubt grew as a pink and silver dress was resting in there. What a grateful girl.

"Are you sure this would look go-?" 

"Wow, after all I've done for you? You doubt me? I'm hurt." As a snarky smile grew. "Trust me, it'll look fabulous on you." I assured.

Tessia looked at me, then back to the box as she tighten her grasp on it. Soon, tears started to flow down and in a swift motion, hugged me.

"Thank you." I hummed in response and she got up. "I'll win today. For you." She than ran into the restroom to put it on.