𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧-𝙈𝙖𝙣

The hallway was filled with chatters as the students made their way to their usual spots and lockers. Y/n walk through the crowds of the students and opened his locker.

As he was going through his locker until Y/n felt a presence and his senses alert him, it was Flash he was about to send a punch until Y/n dodged it.

"Momma's boy knows how to dodge now huh!" Flash was pissed but Y/n didn't care and tripped him earning a laugh from students.

"My bad, does your mommy don't love you anymore? I understand her." Y/n said as the students let out an ooooh.

Y/n left the hallway and met his bestfriends Ganke, Peter, and MJ laughing at the scene he caused.

"Dude! You didn't have to teased him that bad." Ganke said laughing while walking with Y/n.

"I'm not teasing him more like a fact check." Y/n said with snicker making the group wheeze at his joke.

"How did you even dodge his punch?" Peter asked curious.

"It's a secret, anyways I gotta go." Y/n then did a salute as he run into an alley and change into his grafftied black and red Spider-Man suit along with his green and red hoodie jacket.

Playing: Silk And Cologne by Metro Boomin

Y/n swing through the city of New York helping the neighbor hood, saving a girl from getting mug, and helping an old lady crossing the road.

Spider-Man kelt swinging around the city just scrolling through his phone and looking for criminals that have been going around the city.

"Hey Spider-boy!" A man called out as Y/n was looking around the city on a rooftop.

"It's Spider-Man!" Y/n replied looking at the man selling hotdogs.

"Do a flip!" The man said making Y/n confused but did the flip earning a applause from the hotdog seller. .

Soon Y/n decided to finish the patrol and go home before his Mom and Dad get worried.

Y/n entered the house and met his parents waiting for him...

"Why are you late?"

A/n: Ik it's short but I just wanna make atleast one chapter at the moment :)