𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

Y/n was in his room staring at the celling just thinking how he would get through school, he tried failing but the teachers have always saw his intention, as it was always obvious thay he was trying to fail, Y/n's thoughts was cut off by a door opening.

"Man, where are you going?" Y/n saw his older brother Miles leaving their room.

"None of your business dork." Miles then left leaving Y/n in his thoughts.

Miles and Y/n have always been distant since their uncle Aaron died, they were no connection left between them.

Playing: Self Love by Coi Leray and Metro Boomin

As Y/n goes back at his thoughts while listening to music in his headphones, a glitching bubbles started to form in his celling forming a orange octagon portal.

Y/n was distracted by the music until a loud thud falling on top of him, making the Y/n jumped out of the bed panicking.

"WHAT THE F- WHO ARE YOU?!" Y/n yelled as a blonde haired girl with pink tips wearing a whit ang black tight suit stood up from the bed.

"Where am I?!" The blonde girl said looking around the room.

"You're in my house miss!" Y/n said standing beside the door confused on why there's a random person in his room.

"Wait... You're like me." Gwen said as both of them felt their spider-senses.

"This has to be the most wierdest day of my life." Y/n said trying his best to process everything. "So why are you here? And you're a Spider-Man too? Or Woman."

"Yeah I am, well from another, another dimension, I was fighting a villain called Doc. Oc, but I was too late my universe was destroyed by the villains and then a portal took me here..." The blonde said.

"Whaaaa- okay that was alot to take in but I guess you're stuck here huh." Y/n said with a sigh.

"I... Guess anyways I'm Gwen. Gwen Stacy." The girl then took a seat at Y/n's bed.

"O... Kay, I'm Y/n L/n-" he was cut off by Gwen giving him a tight hug, it was wierd for Y/n as both of them are strangers to eachother.

"Y/n? I missed you..." Gwen said with a sigh of relief as she kept hugging the boy.

"Uh... I'm pretty sure you're talking about your universe's Y/n am I right?" Y/n said hugging her back awkwardly.

Gwen realise what she was doing and stop hugging him and trying not to blush from embarresment.

"Sorry about that..." Gwen said turning redder.

"Anyways, since it's like you don't have any place to stay in, you can stay here for a awhile." Y/n said earning a smile from Gwen.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Gwen asked feeling grateful yet confused on why a stranger would help him.

"I can't leave a spider person like me walking on street like a homeless woman, am I right?" Y/n said with a genuine smile.

Timeskip...

Gwen had been staying at the Morales residence as Y/n's close friend since they couldn't find any reason for herto have a place to stay in, but Gwen seems to like the idea, Miles wasn't always at the house as he lives on his uncle's abandoned apartment so his and Y/n's room was a vacant.

Y/n started going in school with Gwen to start her normal life in this universe, Peter and Ganke had been teasing Y/n for having the guts to have a girl in his room, he wanted to tell his bestfriends the truth but Y/n didn't want to risk it, that's all about it right...?

"So, you're Spider-Man in this universe?" Gwen asked as both of them are walking on the street.

"Yup, you know what maybe we should team up since you know, you got spider powers too." Y/n said earning a smile from Gwen.

Playing: Unforgettable by French Montana ft. Swae Lee

"I thought you would never ask." Gwen and Y/n then walked into an alley changing into their spider suit.

The web-heads swing through the neighborhood of Queens making the people surprised that there is now two heroes lurking in New York.

The duo took a seat on a gargoyle taking a break from patroling and looking at the sunset, enjoying each other's company.

"So what happend to me in your universe?" Y/n asked earning a frown look from Gwen. "Touchy subject? My bad, okay what about I tell you how I beat a big guy in a rhino costume."

This earned Gwen's attention both of them had fun on talking about villains that they have fought, Gwen had been feeling memories and nostalgia of her time with her Y/n in her earth 65.

Gwen and Y/n decided to patrol again and swing around the city to check the streets, there wasn't much criminal lurking around surprisng the duo as it was not common for Gwen in her universe and for Y/n as he always find thugs in night.

The news was spread across the city and of course J.J.J didn't like it a single bit and started to make article and posting photoshopped pictures of Y/n and Gwen kissing in their mask and spider suit. 

"You see what's happening citizens?! Spider freaks are starting to dominate the world, and soon they will have spider babies! And cause destruction in New York!" J.J.J spat at a billboard in Time Square making the Spider duo laugh as it was pure comedy to them.

"You know, this actually feels good having someone who understand our job." Y/n said making Gwen lean on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I feel the same, it's a nice change having a friend understand my responsibility." Gwen said as both of them watched the city night just spending time together as friends.

The next day...

"Dude, where are you last night? I called you but you didn't answer." Peter said getting more suspicious of his bestfriend.

"I was out with Gwen." Y/n half lied, he couldn't risk putting his friends in danger because of his identity as Spider-Man and Gwen's Spider-Woman persona.

"Oh, really?" Peter said not convinced by his bestfriend's excuse.

"Yeah I'm sure dude." Y/n said not wanting to deal with it at the moment.

"Hey, Y/n! You got a minute?"

A/n: thanks for the support! I'll try my best to make the chapters longer, i just don't want to write too much and get block the next chap :)