12- Girlfriend?

Get your tissues ready for 13..¿

4 days after dinner.

Life is good sometimes. It's full of surprises. The purpose of our lives is to be happy. But.. it is ruining themself, you know?

Gemini's pregnancy was stressing him out so much. He was always craving something, not only for eat, but also to do. Fourth was ready to do everything he wanted, but sometimes he left like a burden to him.

Gemini's stress was bothering Fourth. So he planned they can go to somewhere to rest their minds.

Maids were helping Gemini to pack up while he was laying on their bed. He actually wanted to help, but Fourth and maids didn't allowed him.

"Ma, you should have let me help you. You know i have a lot of clothes."

"Don't worry son, we will handle it. You go rest a little bit. You are going to be tired on the plane."

Gemini shook his head as an yes. Then he covered his belly with a blanket and tried to sleep. After when his clothes were done, maids left the room. Right after them, Fourth entered their room.

His nosetrils were fulfilled with Gemini's smell. How cute.

He got closer to Gemini and kissed his forehead.

"You are my baby."

He smiled and tried to wake Gemini up because they could be late.

"Wake up na.. darling.. wake up."

Gemini slowly opened his eyes and looked at Fourth.

"Are we leaving?"

"Yes, and are you okay? Do you want anything else?"

Gemini pointed to the desk and showed Fourth his medicine box.

"I need a painkiller, please? Our baby is hurting me so much."

Fourth got up and started searching for painkillers. He found one and gave it to Gemini. After that, he took the medicine box and placed it to Gemini's luggage.

"Don't forget your medicine, baby. I'm scared something will happen to you."

"Don't worry na, i am okay now. Let's go."

Gemini stood up with Fourth's arms to help him. He kissed Fourth as a thank you, and they left for the airport.

"Everything is planned right? I don't want any trouble."

Fourth told his bodyguard. He shook his head and got closer to Fourth to whisper him something.

"There is something, Khun Nattawat. One of your flight attendant is Namtan. We are strictly trying to cancel her from this fly but unfortunately we can't. I am so sorry that you need to go with her all way."

"Why aren't we going with another one then?"

"We have no ideas, sir. She might have planned something."

Fourth was so uncomfortable now. He didn't wanted her to ruin their flight.

"Do everything you can. I don't want any trouble today!"

Gemini was busy talking to his baby so he had no idea what was the conversation about. Short after, the driver picked them up and they ended up in the airport.

Fourth was still angry and uncomfortable but he wanted to everything go smooth. He tried so hard to not let Gemini know. Maybe for a while.

They entered the plane, and sat down on their sits. Gemini rested his head on Fourth's shoulder and smiled.

He couldn't unsee people's looks to him. It was so rare to meet a man bearer. He felt so.. embarrased?

But he knew he didn't needed to feel that way. It was Fourth's baby, he was holding the baby of the love of his life. It was nothing but a dream come true.

He was adoring Fourth with his thoughts.

Fourth was doing the same actually.

But, his tactic was quite different.

He was adoring Gemini with his eyes.

That day, they both understand how much they loved each other. Fourth was more comfortable know, because it was already late and he didn't thought his ex girlfriend would come anymore.

Until the second she entered their part..

"Oh Fourth! It's so nice to see you again!"

"Namtan.."

BIRTHDAY BOY 😍😍 LOVE YOU SO MUCH NA GEM, WISH U THE BEST IN YOUR 19TH BIRTHDAY!! รัก จุ๊บ จุ๊บ ⭐🤍🙏🏻

13062023