x.

Sakura's karma must have been having a blast catching up with her because if she thought two Uchihas was enough, Kami had decided to surprise her with another one.

Uchiha Itachi, Sasuke's older brother decided to pay them a visit. From the way Sasuke had described him, he was supposedly a high rank ninja. So he must be quite strong. Though Sakura doubts he is stronger than Tobi or Mr Bear. No one is stronger than Tobi or Mr Bear.

When he finally showed himself, Sakura was surprised that the supposedly high rank ninja Shisui and Sasuke talked about was a scrawny thin boy. But he was polite to her and wasn't upset that she had punched his brother a couple weeks ago.

Although he does seem to hold a slight grudge on her every time Sasuke looks at her with stars in his eyes-but it's not as if Sakura wanted that!

Sasuke on the other hand couldn't be more delighted to have his favourite person hanging out with him while he makes sure the secret of Uchiha clan stays within the Uchiha clan. Not that he can trust Shisui to not let Sakura know about their clan's secret. Sakura would reassure him again and again that she's not interested in a clan with weaklings like him but Sasuke doesn't listen.

It happened during one of their training sessions with Shisui. Now that Sasuke was here too, Shisui wasted no time to also get Sasuke to train as well. Today, they both were asked to do a series of combat hand to hand taijutsu training. After a few rounds, Sasuke and Sakura were more than ready for a break, which was when the tree above them rustled and a shadow fell right by Sakura.

Sakura nearly screamed. But thankfully she didn't because it was another pretty boy-clearly an Uchiha-and she wouldn't have wanted to embarrass herself.

"Itachi!" Shisui greets him excitedly, with recognition in his eyes. As if Sasuke has heard his magic word, the younger boy's eyes lit up and he dashes towards his older brother. "Nii-san!" Sasuke eagerly tackles the older boy in a hug to which Itachi lets out a small smile and hugs the younger boy.

"Shisui," Itachi greets him back once Sasuke lets go. He turns towards Sakura and gives a small bow, "and I presume this is Sakura-san?"

"Hello, my name is Haruno Sakura and I'm 5 years old!" She bows prettily like she always has. The boy glanced at her and kneels so he was the same height as her eyes were. Oh, he's a gentleman, Sakura thinks, her cheeks lightly tinted pink at the action.

"My name is Uchiha Itachi, I am Sasuke's older brother." He introduces himself and Sakura is immediately stunned by the combination of his voice, politeness and beauty of an Uchiha. This pretty and polite boy is Sasuke's brother? No wonder Sasuke is a little jerk! It's because all the polite and pretty genes have gone to his older brother!

"Hello, Itachi-san. Sasuke here always talks about you." Sakura eagerly tells the older boy

"No I do not!" Sasuke immediately protested, his cheeks burning red with embarrassment. Everyone know that was a lie. Even Itachi's smile had grown wider.

Shisui pushes Sasuke away fondly, "Everyone knows you're obsessed with your brother, Sasu-chan."

Sakura giggles, and Shisui ruffles her hair affectionately. "So, what are you doing here, Tachi-chan?"

Tobirama raises an eyebrow at the nickname. Again, how very un-Uchiha like.

"A private talk with you, Shisui." Itachi says calmly, dusting his pants after standing up, his eyes never leaving Shisui's hand that was still on Sakura's head.

"Anything for you, Tachi-chan! Sakura, Sasuke take a 10 minute break while I speak to Itachi." He tells the kids and the kids immediately runs off with joy that they're finally getting a break from torture with Shisui.